70. Old Friends

You were sat on the couch texting Pepper asking how Morgan was doing. She started FaceTiming you and you answered it immediately.

"Sissy! I miss you." Morgan said as soon as she was on the screen.

"I miss you too, Maguna. I'm on a mission right now and don't know how long it's gonna be. But I promise as soon as I'm back home I'll come see you, okay?" You asked immediately having a huge smile talking in a cheerful tone and Sam looked over at you with a huge smile.

"Why can't you come here now?" She whined.

"I'll tell you what. When I do come see you, I promise to dress up for your famously known tea party. I'll even sit next to Mrs. Fanny, and you know how I feel about her." You said pretending to be serious.

"You'd do that for me?" She asked with wide eyes.

"I'd do anything for you, Morgan. But I can't until we finish, okay?" You asked hopeful she doesn't get sad.

"Deal! I'm so excited to do your make up!" She cheered and you laughed.

"I'm excited to see the outcome." You laughed and heard Sam chuckle. "I love you, Morgs." You said looking at the screen lovingly.

"I love you 3000. Just like daddy said to us." She said and your eyes started to tear up a bit.

"I love you 3000, exactly what daddy said to us." You waved goodbye on the screen and blew a kiss and she did the same and ended the call.

"Big softie." Sam said and you looked at him with a small smile and narrow eyes.

Zemo walked out of the bathroom in a robe as Bucky walked through the doors. "Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo. Bought us some more time." Bucky said walking over to the kitchen where Sam was sat at the stool while you scrolled through your phone.

"Were you followed?" Sam asked.

"No." Bucky answered.

"How can you be so sure?" Zemo asked.

"Cause I know when I'm being followed." Bucky defended himself.

"It was sweet of you to defend me at least." Zemo said.

"Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you. You killed Nagel." Sam said.

"Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?" Zemo asked.

"There's nothing to litigate. You straight shot that man." Sam said annoyed.

"Hey, Sam." You said and Bucky looked over at you with the same news page on his phone.

"What?" He asked.

"Karli bombed a GRC supply depot." Bucky said.

"What? What's the damage?" Sam asked.

"Eleven injured, three dead. They have a list of demands and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met in full." You read from the screen, surprised she was acting in this way, she was always a sweet kid.