41. What Heroes Do

You woke up the next morning and got ready for the day putting the outfit Loki had given you when Hela came through the portal. You were finishing up your breakfast when a knock came to the front door. You put your plate in the sink then went to open it.

"Your presence is wanted in the champions chambers." The robot guard said them gestured for you to follow him.

You followed him to green hallway and stopped at a door. He knocked and a very angry Valkyrie opened.
"Your presence is wanted in the championships chambers." The machine said again.

She raised her eyebrow with a smirk and looked at you. You just shrugged and followed the machine again and she matched your pace. It brought you to a long red and white hallway then stopped and gestured for you to continue.

You walked a little further and saw two guards by the exit and Hulk waiting in front of the bed. Once you reached the door Valkyrie kicked one of the guards sticks and made them a bit uneven and you both chuckled.

"Angry girl." He said punching his chest.

She chuckled and ran up to him and you stayed closer to the middle of the room. He went to hit her with the hammer he was holding but she slid on the ground and kicked his side seeing him to the ground with a laugh.

"What's going on? What are you..." she asked then looked up and saw Thor by a shelf. He tried to lean on it in a cool manner but failed and crossed his arms in front of himself. You giggled at his awkwardness.

Hulk looked over at you and had a look of surprise and happiness. You waved at him and his smile got bigger.

She stepped over Hulk and walked back down the stairs. "You're so thick headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone." She said walking past him and you.

"We need to talk." Thor said walking forward.

"No, you wanna talk to me." She said stopping quickly next to you turning around then continuing to walk.

"I need her to stay." Thor said to Hulk.

Hulk then ripped the headboard off his bed and threw it at the entrance, thankfully the guards weren't there anymore.

"Stay. Please." Hulk said.

"Please." You and Thor said.

She turned around annoyed. "All right." She said waking up to the shelf Thor was once in front of. "Here's the deal. I'll listen to you," she said looking for a drink then picked one up. "Till this is empty." She started chugging.

"Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. I need your help. Wow." He said as she finished the bottle in seconds.

"Finished." She said dropping the bottle. "Bye." She said and started walking away again.

"Odin is dead." Thor said sadly and that made her stop just a few inches from you. "Hela, the Goddess of Death, has invaded Asgard."

"If Hela's back, then Asgard's already lost." She said turning half around.

"I'm going to stop her." He said confidently.