31. Trips

You woke up the next morning early and got ready for the flight ahead of you. You put the bag on your back and headed downstairs to see Steve and Sam ready.

"Good morning, is Pietro awake yet?" You asked sitting on the stool next to Steve.

"Yeah, he came down quick to get a cereal bar before he went back upstairs, he should be..." Steve answered.

"Right here, you ready." Pietro said coming to a stop behind you both with his bag ready.

"Just waiting for you. Let's go." You said excitedly and hopped off the chair.

You all walked to the to the jet and saw a woman with blond short hair with her back to the group talking to T'Challa and Shuri.

She turned around to be revealed as Natasha. You stopped in your tracks and had a shocked face. You dropped your bag and ran to her, her arms were open for the bear hug coming her way. You crashed into the hug and she held you tightly.

"You have no idea how good it is to see you." You whispered with happy tears going down your face.

She kissed your hair and rubbed your back, "Its good to see ya too, sis." She whispered back.

You both pulled back and laughed at each other seeing the happy tears on both of your cheeks and both wiped them off and looking at your new hairdos.

"Well, you have her for the jet ride, let me have a hug goodbye." Shuri said and you gave her a tight hug.

"Good to see you made it." Steve said and gave Nat a hug.

"You knew?" You asked confused.

"Of course, that's one of the reasons we're able to go, she got us a bigger and faster jet, Shuri's gonna use the old one for scraps, just in case it's traceable." He explained then handed you your bag that you dropped.

"We have a lot to talk about." You said to Natasha.

"Yeah, I have a feeling you already know everything though." She said and threw her arm over your shoulders.

You all walked into the jet, you and Nat went to the pilots seat while you got into the co-pilots seat to help her start up the jet.

"So, how's your family?" You asked quietly.

"Alive, thank God. I told Yelana about you, I forgot how similar you guys were." She chuckled.

"Beautiful, badass and funny?" You boasted with a giggle.

"All great attributes." She smiled back at you as she lifted the jet into the air and began to fly.

"Is he really gone this time?" You asked concerned.

"Yeah, completely gone. The widows are free now, well the ones who were in the Red room, there's still more out there waiting to be freed." She said sadly.

"Yelana's got it covered." You said and put your hand on her shoulder to reassure her and she gave a nod and a smile. "Great hair by the way." You added with a smirk.