68. Club

Sharon drove you to her place which was an art gallery just for stolen paintings. "Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well." Sam said.

"I thought if I had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?" She asked.

"Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monet's." Sam said stopping.

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics." Zemo said walking past him.

"It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this." Bucky added stopping next to you.

"This one's, The Raft of the Medusa. I almost took the job to get it but turned it down." You stated walking past Sam and Bucky looked at you impressed.

"Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam." He said looking up the picture.

"Yeah. What's Google say?" Bucky asked walking after you.

"No shit." Sam said shocked.

"Come on. You guys need to change. I'm hosting clients in an hour." Sharon called out and Sam started walking again.

"Thank God." You said and tugged a little on your dress.

"I mean you look great, but it's gotta be uncomfortable." She said to you.

"You have no idea." You said and smiled uncomfortably.

She gave you some clothes to change into and you went behind the dressing screen. It was a cropped tub top and some biker shorts both in black. She gave you a dark blue leather jacket to go over it and blue Converse. You walked out putting on the jacket and saw Sam changing his shirt.

"Wow, my besties hot." You joked.

"I could say the same." He joked back.

Sharon started walking towards you and you were about to ask for something to put your hair up and she handed you a clip.

"Thank you. You read my mind." You said with a smile.

"That's your power. I'm just me." She said back and looked Sam up and down as she walked past him, "Much better." She smirked and walked up to the couch where Bucky was sat and set down a jacket.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home." Sam asked.

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the States. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." She said and you noticed the mini bar and walked up to it excitedly.

"Y/n." Sam said sternly and you looked back at him with Puppy dog eyes. "We're still working." He said and you huffed and walked to the couch and sat down a seat away from Bucky.

He looked at you worriedly but you didn't notice while you took your hair out of the bun. "Look, Sharon, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after The Blip and the chaos, I just..." Sam continued.

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right?" She asked. "The way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy. I mean look at y/n." She said and you looked at her quickly.