86. Who's Peter?

At the end of this month you and Bucky were going to be moving to Wakanda till the babies were born. Shuri said the pregnancy had been advancing faster than before so the babies could honestly come sooner then even you originally thought was normal for twin pregnancies.

Your stomach measured about seven months and so did the babies. You had the news on in the background while you made yourself your morning tea, Bucky had run out to get some groceries. You gave Ginny some pets then made your way to the living room.

You saw a clip from the daily bugle playing on the screen. "There you have it folks, conclusive proof, that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of mysterio, an interdenominational warrior who gave his life to protect our planet and who no doubt go down in history, as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all folks, here's the real blockbuster brace yourselves you might want to sit down." The news anchor said dramatically.

Next on the screen was who you know as Jake Gyllenhaal in your old universe but in this one is Quinten Beck or Mysterio. "Spider-Man's real, Spider-Man's real name is..." he said as it kept cutting out. "Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker." He said and your eyes went wide and you dropped the mug you had in your hands to the ground, making it shatter, as it showed the picture of the teenage boy on the screen.

"Oh, shit." You said.

"That's right folks, Peter Parker, a seventeen year old high school delinquent, harboring a homicidal..." you turned off the tv before the news anchor could say anymore.

You started pacing, thankfully having slippers on, you thought you had prevented it by telling him about what Tony had said. You closed your eyes and focused your mind. Your eyes brightened with blue and you put the same spell you had in your mind when you went into the hex.

You wanted to help but you knew Bucky wouldn't let you and you didn't want to put the babies in danger.
You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. "Ask for forgiveness, not for permission." You said then teleported to the Sanctum Sanctorum. It was covered in snow and you almost slipped once you got there. "Wong? Stephen?" You called out as you came through the doors.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Wong said coming up to you. "Oh my gosh look at that bump, you look beautiful." He said gushing.

You giggled, "Thank you. I need you to remember something for me." You said turning serious.

"Of course." He said.

"There's gonna be a young kid who comes here asking for help, Stephen's gonna try to help but it goes wrong I need you to try and get them to not preform the spell or do a different one, it does more harm than good." You explained.

"I will try my best." He said confidently.

"I better get back just in case Bucky gets home before I do." You said and gave him a hug.

"Make sure to visit with the twins, I would love to train them." He said pulling back and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"I will, We'll need all the help we can get." You said with a smile then fully pulled back and gave a wave teleporting back to the apartment.

"Y/n!" You heard Bucky yell frantically as you got back and cringed knowing how worried he probably was.

"I'm here Bucky!" You called and he ran from the bedroom and looked relieved when he saw you.