61. The Scarlet Witch

Agatha starts to float to the ground. "Get off of me! Let go of my brother?" Tommy yelled.

"Our powers work out here, or did you forget?" Wanda said.

"No, dear. I'm counting on it." Agatha said, they boys looked at each other then ran forward but were yanked to the ground quickly.

"No!" Wanda yelled and sent a blast to Agatha sending her to the ground.

"Get them to safety." She yelled to you.

"No way, we're staying with you." Tommy said.

"Come on, mom, we can help." Billy said.

Agatha rose from the ground, "Listen to your mother, boys."

"Now!" She yelled.

Tommy grabbed Billy and ran over to you and you grabbed their shoulders and quickly teleported you all to the front of their house. "Go to your room." You said and heard an explosion. "Now!" They ran into the house.

You saw Jasmine come out from her house frantically and you ran up to her. "Are you okay? What was that?" She asked.

You ran up to her and tried to calm her down. "Everything is fine, just stay inside with the kids." You said.

"What about you?" She asked nervously.

"I'm going to do my job. Keeping everyone safe. That includes you." You reassured.

She hugged you tightly, "Please be safe." She whispered.

"I always am." You reassured. You pulled back and scanned her face trying to keep it to memory, knowing you'll probably never see her again. "I love you, Jassy." You said with tears.

"I love you too, n/n." She said.

You felt Wanda start to panic and she tried to hold it back but you felt her release her magic as she cried out in pain. "I have to go."

You saw the boys run out of the house and ran up to them. "Boys!" You yelled. They stopped in their tracks you saw a beam of red shoot to the sky and the Hex walls began to open. You looked at them with wide eyes. "I can get us there faster." You ran up to them and grabbed their shoulders again and teleported to the town center.

You started running again but the boys fell to the ground and pieces of them started to flake off.
"Mom!" Billy screamed.

"Help, mom!" Tommy yelled. You knelt to the ground to try to sooth them and looked over to see Wanda in the strain of the red beam.

"Now, do you see? You tied your family to this twisted world, and now one can't exist without the other." Agatha stated.

"Mom!" The boys yelled in pain.

"Boys!" You turned and saw Vision across in pieces as well.

"Save Westview or save your family." Agatha said.

"Mom, help! Mom!" The boys yelled.

Wanda looked at you scared and you looked back with the same expression not knowing what to do. Wanda then brought the magic back down to her and the walls closed back up and she fell to the floor.