50. Five Years

Hey just wanted to let you know this chapter is gonna get a little dark if you don't think you can take that at this moment wait till you are.
All the love- your author.

^^^

Year one;
The first year was full of drunken nights with Pietro and Thor in New Asguard with Valkyrie. You all got tattoos one night, Thor got one of Loki's horns on his back, Valkyrie got a floral design tattooed between her boobs, Pietro got a red one that said, Wanda, in cursive on his upper arm, and you got, 32557033, Bucky's identification number on the side of your wrist in a typewriter fine line style.

You went to Louisiana to visit Sam's family every now and then to make sure they were okay and helped out around the small town as well.

You also helped out with the recovery from the blip, volunteering at different shelters all over the world. You had to get on some kidney medicine from Bruce since it didn't get much better since.

You were apart of Pepper and Tony's wedding once he recovered. A few months after they found out Pepper was pregnant.

You stayed at their cabin while she was pregnant while still going to New Asgard every now and then with Pietro and helping out around the world.

Year two;
You were doing the same thing in year two you helped Tony and Pepper out the first few months after Morgan was born. Then you got yourself your own apartment, with help from Tony of course, in Brooklyn, it was two bedroom two bath.

They also bought you a blue Range Rover for your birthday. You had dinner with them every Sunday and made sure to never miss it. You would go over to the Compound to check in on Nat and even started going to dance classes with her again.

Steve would visit your apartment from time to time same with Pietro. He would some times stay the night when you started having nightmares again.

They weren't as bad when you were with Tony and Pepper since you were distracted by her being pregnant or by the baby.

You didn't realize but his feelings were still there for you, you still couldn't stop thinking of Bucky though.

One night you were all drunk at Thors house that he had with Korg and Miek. You decided to find some old beer barrels and old furniture and stacked them together in the backyard. You got a couple bats and stood in front of it as Thor, Valkyrie and Pietro walked out.

"What is going on here?" Valkyrie asked.

"Well, since we all have some pent up aggression. I made us a reck room." You said hitting a bat in your other hand.

"What is a 'reck room'?" Thor asked.

"It's basically a room you rent out where there are things you can break. But this is outside and your house so, wreck as much as you'd like." You said excitedly then threw the bat at him and he caught it quickly.

He handed it to Pietro who coughed at the impact on his chest, "I have something more exciting to use."

A few hours later you were stacking a small stack for you to take down but you didn't have a bat with you since there were only two. "Someone give me a bat!" You yelled across the yard and held out your hand up not looking back.