6. Missions

It had been longer than expected for you to gain control over all your powers, it was now beginning of summer, you kept contact with Steve, Nat and Clint and even took a week to go to the farm to spend Easter with the Barton's. You talked to Steve almost every day keeping him updated on how your powers were advancing and the new things you were learning around the lab.

You had found out about how to use and control what we think are all your powers which are; Telekinesis, Telepathy, Fire, Frost/water, Psychokinesis, teleportation, reality warping, flight, power augmentation, super healing and some sort of speed ability since you're able to keep up with Steve.

You also found out that you're pretty quick learner, Tony and Bruce would show you how to do something once and you'd only make a few none faulty mistakes. In your second or third time around you are basically perfect. You've even found simplified ways to do some things.

While studying and training you were also able to meet Dr. Helen Cho, who also helped finding more powers, along with teaching you a thing or to about the work she does.

"Alright princess last training session then you're on your way." Tony gave a thumbs up at you from the monitors while Bruce put sensors all over you face and body.

He looked up at you and you gave a smile and he followed suit turning around to go next to Tony near the monitors. "Show us what you got."

You started with a simple flame in one hand and an ice crystal on the other, then switched the two in your hand with a snap of your fingers. You made them dissipate then started to make an energy orb of the dark blue energy sending it to one of the dummy's set in front of you then followed it with fire. You froze the dummy next to that one then ripped the body of it in half. You then teleported on the shoulders of the far away dummy and took it to the floor as you accidentally ripped off his head.

You got up off the ground with the head still in your hands and look at the two men at the monitors who were in complete shock. You threw the head at Tony who caught it and smirked at you.

"Beautiful job princess, not even your full power and you destroyed those things." He said excitedly as he threw the head behind him while he walked towards you. He put his arm around your shoulder and squeezed while you both looked to Bruce to see what he had to say.

"Amazing job sunshine, your levels were perfectly normal, the same as they are when you do a workout." He said taking off his glasses with a smile.

You had the biggest smile on and looked to Tony who looked extremely proud. "Dinners on me then we'll pack you up and call Nat for you to catch a ride tomorrow morning." Tony suggest. You and Bruce both nod and you all made your way out to get dressed for the night.

Nat picked you up the next morning, you said your goodbyes to Bruce and Tony who both seemed sad to see you go.

"Don't be surprised if I come back when I'm bored." You said backing away.

"We'll be here with open arms." Bruce said.

You turned to the ramp of the jet to see Nat at the end wave at the men behind you then open her arms as you got closer and gave you a bear hug.

"It hasn't even been that long since I last saw you, I wonder how Steve's gonna react." You laughed as you both made your way to the seats.