76. Legacy

You woke up the next morning tangled in the sheets feeling deliciously sore. You didn't stop on the couch that night and basically stayed up half the night as if you were bunnies.

You opened your eyes slowly looking up to see Bucky peacefully sleeping. You smiled up at him and studied his face trying to keep it to your memory. After you were satisfied with what you studied you gave chaste kisses up his arm and all over his face waking him up chuckling sleepily. "Good morning." You sang quietly.

"Good morning, love." He said in his sleepy voice and leaned up and kissed you on the lips.

He put his hand on the back of your head and deepened the kiss and you crawled on top of him and he threaded his fingers through your hair.

"I have to go." You whispered and started shuffling off of him.

"No, just a few more minutes." He groaned and shuffled with you and you giggled.

"Jamie, I have to." You laughed and he picked you up swiftly and got off the bed and you wrapped your legs around him.

"What's so important, huh?" He asked and leaned you on the wall and started kissing down your neck. "I'll do that thing you like." He whispered next to your ear.

You mentally hit yourself and grabbed his cheeks to make him look at you. You kissed his lips and pulled him back making him look you in the eye. "I have to go see Morgan then get some stuff prepared for the meeting tonight for the GRC vote." You looked at him as seriously as you could.

"I love it when you talk serious." He grinned and you rolled your eyes playfully. "I can make it quick."

"Then I wouldn't be satisfied." You giggled.

"Oh, I can make sure you're satisfied." He countered.

"Hun, you're killing me." You said and bit your lip and you both looked at each other hungrily. "Fine, but I have to shower." You said.

His face lit up, "Me too." You giggled as he walked you both to the bathroom.

^^^

You were showered and dressed standing in the kitchen eating a banana before you headed to the lake house. Bucky came up behind you kissing your temple and you leaned into his touch.

You turned slightly and kissed his lips both smiling lovingly at each other happy to be in each others embrace.

The door of the apartment opened and you both looked over and froze with wide eyes as you watched Pietro walk in. He looked over and did a double take furrowing his eyebrows. "What the..." he said under his breath.

"Hey, buddy. Um, I, I obviously have a lot to talk to you about. But sadly I can't pow wow right now, I gotta go see Maguna." You said then kissed Bucky on the cheek and walked over to the trash to throw away the peel. "You guys have a great time though." You walked over and kissed a shocked Pietro's cheek then walked back over to Bucky and kissed him on the lips. "Love ya, bye." You said to them both and saluted.

"Y/n, wait." Bucky said and you teleported away. He cringed then looked back at the still shocked Pietro. "Uh, tea?" He asked and Pietro's mouth went agape.