81. Shopping

You kissed Bucky goodbye and got into the car on the way to the bridal shop.

"I'm so excited. I hope you don't find the right one right away because I want a fashion show." Wanda said excitedly next to you.

"I just hope I don't grow too much, I already have." You said not realizing.

"You are in great shape you won't grow that quickly, when is the wedding?" Rhodey asked across from you.

"Oh, I haven't told you guys have I." You said.

"Have you been keeping a secret sissy?" Morgan asked in her booster seat.

"I guess I have, I didn't want to jinx it. I'm pregnant." You announced and him Clint, Pietro and Morgan all opened their mouths. "With twins." You added with a big smile.

"Oh my gosh, that's amazing y/n, congratulations." Clint said excitedly.

"We're twins, that's gonna be so fun." Pietro said pointing to Wanda.

"So no champagne for the bride, but we can have as much as we want." Sarah said and clinked her glass with Wanda.

"Wait were we the only ones who didn't know?" Rhodes asked pointing from him to Clint and Pietro and Morgan.

"Well, Sarah got me the tests, Wanda felt them with her powers and Pepper needed to know since I kinda sprung a wedding on her. The weddings gonna be as soon as the wedding dress is ready." You said.

"Which will be next week, just need the guest list and you two to pick out the invitations after the fittings." Pepper said.

"Wow, really. That's fast." You said and started to get nervous.

"Hey, he's absolutely in love with you. Now with your two little miracles, he's extremely over protective." Wanda informed and held your hand.

"No getting cold feet now, we're here." Pepper said as the car parked and you all filed out.

You held Morgan's hand as you walked in and looked around in awe. "Wow, it's so white." Morgan said and you giggled.

A women quickly walked up to you with a bright smile and you gave one back. Pepper walked up to her, "We're here for the Stark reservation." She said nicely.

The women perked up and another lady walked to the door and immediately flipped the closed sign. "Of course, we'll be closed for the appointment, which one is the bride?" She asked and looked at the group behind Pepper.

"That'd be me." You said stepping up with Morgan.

"Oh, and you've brought your dads and daughter how sweet." She said.

"Oh no, this one's hers." You said pointing at Pepper.

"And we are taken men just not with each other." Rhodes said and you all giggled.

"Oh, sorry. Well what kind of style were you thinking? I was informed we'll have to get it ready within the week." She asked.

"Um, honestly I'm not sure, I am pregnant so I want something that could possibly hide the bump a bit if it pops." You said and rubbed your stomach subconsciously.