3. The Battle

You woke up on some sort of bed with a jolt and immediately regretted it and laid back down just trying to take in your surroundings.

You looked down at yourself to see some bandages over your left shoulder and brush your fingers over it, also realizing you had a shield t shirt on instead of your tank top and saw your flannel laying beside you.

You got up slower this time and put on your flannel on and got off the bed and headed for the door, you walked to the next room to see Natasha and Clint.

Nat looked up at you and smiled, "I told you not to die." She joked, you chuckled and folded your arms and leaned on your right shoulder on the door way.

"Well, good thing I'm still breathing." You quipped back. Clint was back in his mind just a little shaken up still. You reached out your hand to him. "Its a pleaser to meet you, I'm y/n l/n." He shook your hand.

"Clint Barton, are you a new agent?" He asked

"Not exactly, but you can trust me, I'm from a different universe, I was sent here to help the Avengers, which you guys are apart of." You said trying to keep up your confidence and not sound to crazy.

"Not in that you aren't, come with me I'll bring you to where you can suit up." Nat said as she walked past you out the door and you followed suit with a nod to Clint in your way out.

You walked into a room filled with catsuits similar to Natasha's. You looked around in Aw and your eyes immediately went to the one that was white with gray accents similar to what Yelena wore in black widow.

"That one should fit you great. Changing rooms right over there, I'll stay right outside just in case you need help." She smiled at you as she saw your excitement. You basically jumped at the suit and pulled it as fast as you could and raced to the changing room.

You put it on, no issue and looked in the mirror in complete Aw of yourself. "Come out so I can see, I wanna fix your hair too." You took a quick mirror selfie with your phone then put that in your safety pocket and walked out the door.

Nat wolf whistled at you and you laughed and did a spin. "Badass, now let me get your hair out of your face." She pulled a Chair up and patted it for you to sit down and you did so quickly as she go to work on two Dutch braids and asked you some questions as she worked.

Just simple ones like where are you from in your universe(where you're from), how old are you (19), do you have a boyfriend (no), do you have siblings (yes). You also told her basically your whole back story of how you were adopted at a young age and everything that happened just what felt like a few hours ago to you.

As she finished and took some hairs out to frame your face, you stood up and hugged her. Which surprised her but she greatly took the hug.

"Thank you, for believing me, or at least acting like you believe me, it makes me feel less insane." You smiled as you pulled away from the hug.

"Oh I definitely believe you, with how much detail you've had in everything I couldn't not believe you." She said.

You both walked back to the room Clint was in and chatted with for a while answering some of his questions as well. One that sparked a longer conversation was a question of what skills you have.

"Oh like combat skills?" You asked and be nodded his head. "Well to be honest none. The only physical activity I've ever even done is dance and I stopped that a few years back." They both looked at you in disbelief.