40. Grandmaster's Champion

You stayed in your room for the rest of the night and woke up the next day. You walked out of your room still in your pajamas and walked to the kitchen to get some water.

"That outfit won't do for today." Loki said then wiggled his fingers at you and changed your clothes into a sleeveless emerald green corset dress that stoped at your lower thigh and had a slit that went up to your mid thigh. He changed your hair to light waves and put little sparkles in it. He also added some winged eyeliner and mascara with a brown lip and some highlight and small silver circles along your cheek bone.

You rolled your eyes and changed the dress so it was longer and sapphire blue. You drank your water looked at him with an emotionless face.

"Darling, you must not hold this grudge against me" he insisted.

"Don't call me darling." You said and set the cup on the counter with a clank.

He huffed, "Can't you understand that I thought I did the right thing?"

"Which part did you think you were doing the right thing in? Pretending to be your father, turning your back on your brother. Please enlighten me with your wisdom." You said sarcastically.

"You will not speak to me this way!" He shouted and stepped closer to you.

"I'm just saying the truth!" You yelled back and stepped closer to him.

"I am a God, you are just a scared little witch. Before you came here you were nothing!" He spat then immediately regretted it. Your emotions changed from hurt to completely numb. "Y/n, I did not mean..." he started. You smacked him across the cheek. "I deserved that." He said rubbing his cheek.

"You deserve a lot more than that." You said through your teeth then walked out of the apartment.

^^^

Later that night you were sat on the long couch the Grandmaster invited you and Loki to sit on to watch the fights from a VIP room that you could see the whole stadium from. You were there alone at the moment and had just watched the few smaller fights with Korg and a few others before Thors began.

The Grandmasters hologram became big in the center of the arena. "Wow! Look at all of you. What a show! What a night! Who's having fun? Please, I'm your host. Big round of applause for all of our undercard competitors, who today died so gruesomely. Good sports. What a show! What a night!" He stated to the rowdy crowd.

"This is what you've come for, and so have I. And now without further ado, it's main event time. Making his first appearance, though he looks quite promising... got a couple of tricks up his sleeve. I'll say no more, see what you think. Ladies and gentlemen I give you, Lord of Thunder." He presented as Thor walked out of the opening gate with a new haircut and red lines down his face.

He had a shield and some sort of weapon in each hand. He looked around then walked to the middle of the arena. "Watch out for his fingers. They make sparks. Okay, this is it. Let's get ready to welcome this guy. Here he comes." The Grandmaster said rubbing his hands together and green smoke fire works went off all around. There was a sudden rumble and the arenas walls started to grow taller.

"He is a creature. What can we say about him? Well, he's unique. There's none like him. I feel a special connection with him." The Grandmaster spoke as Thor put on a helmet. "He's undefeated. He's the reigning. He's the defending. Ladies and gentlemen... I give you." He said as the gate started to open. "Your incredible..." he sang as The Hulk smashed through the gates roaring his name ready for the battle.