57. Out

*🌶*

You were at the cabin visiting Pepper and Morgan, she was down for a nap so you and Pepper were sitting on the couch reading some books.

"How are you feeling?" Pepper suddenly asked.

You looked up at her through your book. "Fine."
Is all you said and you tried to focus on the book again.

"Well, I'm not fine." She said and you looked up at her quickly. She had a smile on her face and you looked at her confused. "I still expect him to be in bed when I wake up, sometimes I have dreams he's still here." She said and looked away thinking deeply. "I know Morgan's gonna be okay, she has strong figures in her life. One of them being you, so Im gonna need you to be honest with me."

You looked at her sadly and bit your book down with a sigh. "Fine. Im not okay either. But I don't want to add any more to your plate." You answered honestly.

She looked at you with a smile and thought about her next words. "Have you been spending time with Wanda, I know how much you've missed her." She asked decide if to change the subject.

You thought about it and realized she hadn't come over and the last text you got from her was after your therapy session you had over a week ago. "I actually haven't seen her in a bit. Pietro comes over from time to time still." You answered.

"How about you text her and go out tonight. I know you're still upset over, he who shall not be named, go dance with a random guy, it doesn't have to mean anything." She said and you laughed.

"I'd rather not get any diseases." You laughed.

"That's why you ask, and you can go to the fancy club Tony use to bring me too, just say your last names Stark and I'll tell them your going tonight with a friend." She said excitedly.

You looked at her and thought about it for a few seconds and she had pleading eyes. "Fine. I'll go." You said and rolled your eyes.

She did a happy dance, "Perfect I'll call now." She got of the couch excitedly and you laughed at her and got back to your book.

^^^

You got back home and still didn't get a text from Wanda about going out tonight. Pietro was sitting on the couch so you laid you head on his lap like you use to when you had gotten him from a date.

"Have you heard from Wanda?" You asked.

"Not for a while but she told me she needed some time away from everything." He answered and started playing with your hair.

"Then I guess I'm going alone." You said annoyed.

"Going where alone?" He asked.

"Pepper made a reservation for me and a friend at one of the clubs Tony use to take her to. She said I need to take my mind off of things and go out." You said sitting up.

"I could come with you. Unless she said who else was going?" He said.

"She didn't actually, but don't think you need to just because I'm acting miserable." You said.

"I want to have some fun too. Besides I want to see what it's like living lavishly." He said with a smile and you laughed.

There was a knock on your door and you went up to it and looked through the peephole and saw Happy with some sorts of bag in his hand. You opened the door with a smile.