38. Hela

You were outside with Bucky as he was moving around some hay bails. You were sitting on a stack reading a book occasionally looking up at him.

There was suddenly a portal to the side of you and a familiar man with a cloak walked through. You got to your feet and Bucky immediately got defensive blocking you from him.

"Sorry for the intrusion, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange, and I need y/n to come with me." He said.

You patted Bucky on the shoulder and stepped beside him. "It's good to finally meet you when I'm conscious. Why do I need to come with you?" You asked confused.

"A friend might need some help on his journey and I was wondering if you could tag along with him. I've heard you can handle his brother easily." He stated.

"Wait is it Thor?" You asked a little excited.

"Yeah, it is how did you know..." he started.

You turned to Bucky. "Buck, I gotta go. I don't know how long I'll be gone for but I'll try to get back as soon as I can." You said then kissed his cheek and ran to the hut to pack a few things.

You were in the bedroom making sure to pack things you wouldn't mind losing. "You don't even know where you're going. How will I know you're safe?" Bucky said coming into the room.

"Bucky, I'll be fine. I'll have basically three Gods around me for protection, and I'm pretty badass myself, might I add." You said then strapped the bag to your back.

"I never doubted that." He said and sighed. "Fine, I'll be honest. I don't want you to go because I'll miss you." He said shyly.

You walked up to him and put your arms around his waist and he looked at you and put his hand on your cheek.

"You won't need to, I need you to keep something safe for me, okay?" You asked and he nodded his head. You grabbed the box that was on the bed and handed it to him. "This box is all I have of my parents and who I am. I know it'll be safe with you." You said as he took the box from you and looked at you surprised.

"You really trust me with this?" He asked.

"I trust you with my life." You said and gave him a chaste kiss.

He looked down at you adoringly then set the box back on the bed then pulled you close to him. "I love you, n/n." He said against you lips and kissed you passionately. You put one of your hands on his jaw and the other on the back of his neck and deepened the kiss. You pulled back a bit both catching your breaths.

"I love you, Jamie." You whispered and gave one last chaste kiss. "I'll be back soon." You said pulling back and putting your hands on his waist. He looked at you with a sad smile then held the back on your head and brought you into a hug. You squeezed him hard and he pressed kisses on your hair.

"Be safe." He whispered next to your ear.

"I will be." You said and pulled back. He kissed your forehead and smiled down at you. You then grabbed his hand and led him back out to Strange.

"I'm ready." You said walking up.

"Great, let's go." Strange said and opened the portal back up.