53

Anyway, one of them must die...

    Hearing that Yu Jing and Bai Niannian both said there was a sound, Guo Xiang and Chi Hong were so frightened that they pulled out the steel pipe in an instant.

    Yu Jing and Bai Niannian are also similar. After sitting up, they wake up almost instantly, or it may be because the temperature outside the bed has frozen the two to wake up.

    So, put on the padded jacket quickly, then hold the steel pipe in hand, and call teammates one by one.

    The thumping sound was not very noticeable at first.

    But after everyone got up, the voice became more and more fearless.

    Probably because they felt that they didn't respond after so long, and the other party was emboldened and dared to do something big.

    "It seems to be upstairs." Yu Jing listened to the source of the sound for a while and thought it should be upstairs.

    But where on the second floor, this is not easy to say, you have to go and see to be sure.

    After Yu Jing finished speaking, he gestured to Hu Ma and Bai Niannian: "The three of us go up and have a look first, Brother Xu protects his teammates."

    After Brother Xu made a received gesture, Yu Jing led someone to the went upstairs.

    It's not the first time that Le Jinyu's sister and brother have encountered emergencies at night. They were able to survive before, but now they naturally don't panic. But did not panic.

    Xu Pingyuan gave them weapons, and they all held them tightly.

    "Do your best, don't hold back if you are weak, try to hide behind other people as much as possible. Once a fight starts, we sometimes don't care, so watch yourself." Xu Pingyuan explained his teammates as concisely as possible.

    Everyone nodded in a hurry, and everyone gathered together, waiting for news in the main room.

    The second-story building of Hu's house, the stairs are at the corner of the back balcony.

    Yu Jing took the lead, Hu Ma left at the end, and Bai Niannian was in the middle. After all, Bai Niannian's actual force was the weakest. Although she said she had a garbage disposal plant, it had to be counted, and if she couldn't, she was nothing.

    Therefore, Yu Jing protected her.

    The three of them walked upstairs lightly. Yu Jing had already stepped on it yesterday, and looked up and down the second floor of the Hu family's small building, which was convenient for them to escape at the critical moment.

    Like this moment, there is no need for Hu Ma to guide the way, and Yu Jing knows where to go.

    On the second floor, it is also on the back balcony.

    The layout of the second floor is similar to the first floor, but there is no hall, only a small corridor.

    "It's still up there." After Bai Niannian went up to the second floor, seeing Yu Jing standing still at the entrance of the stairs, he couldn't help pulling his clothes from behind, and whispered.

    Yu Jing also heard it, the movement didn't come from the second floor, it was still on the roof.

    As the distance got closer, the voice became clearer and clearer.

    It sounded like something was hitting the roof, but it was inaccurate to say that it was hitting, it was more like... a

    knock.