54

Bai Niannian grimaced in pain, but...

    The icy ground was very hard, and after Bai Niansheng fell down, the shock made his entire chest hurt!

    However, at this time, it is obvious that these are not taken care of.

    After rushing over, Bai Niannian rolled forward again, rolled directly under the huge claws of the mutant Haidongqing, stretched out his hand and held it directly, the whole movement was smooth and smooth, without any hesitation or pause.

    Bai Niannian persevered even though it hurt so much that he gritted his teeth.

    [A new piece of garbage was detected, do you want to recycle it? ]

    [Yes/No]

    After the dialog box popped up, Bai Niannian stared at "Yes", and clicked it when it popped up.

    The mutant Haidongqing was entangled by Yu Jing and Xu Pingyuan, and the others were not watching the fun, and they could all use their abilities.

    In addition, Bai Niannian is very thin and small, and the mutant Haidongqing probably did not expect that such a small one would have a life-and-death impact on it.

    Therefore, even if Bai Niannian was found rushing towards him, the other party did not respond, neither of them.

    This gave Bai Niannian a chance. After one disappeared, the other mutant Haidongqing was obviously stunned.

    Its attacking movements stopped, but Bai Niannian didn't. No matter what the system suggested, she quickly rolled on the spot, rolled to the edge of the other Haidong green claw, and was still alive by the opponent's huge The wings flapped, and the whole body hurt.

    However, this does not affect Bai Niannian reaching out!

    [A new piece of garbage was detected, do you want to recycle it? ]

    [Yes/No]

    Bai Niannian clicked yes again quickly, confirming that the mutant Haidongqing had been taken back, and then Bai Niannian closed his eyes and lay on the spot without moving.

    Seeing that Bai Niannian didn't move after eating the mutant Haidongqing, Yu Jing was startled, rushed over with a few strides, and patted Bai Niannian's face lightly: "Niannian? Niannian?"

    "Let me slow down." Bai Niannian's whole body hurts now, and she doesn't want to move at all. Although the ground is cold, she is wearing thick clothes, and the cold air can't penetrate for a while.

    "I'll take you back first?" Yu Jing wasn't going to stay outside, but he didn't hear that the mountain was about to move, and it was too dangerous to stay outside.

    Not sure what Bai Niannian is thinking now, Yu Jing's sentence means doubt.

    Bai Niannian heard it, but she wanted to go by herself, but she was tired, her legs hurt, her arms hurt, and it hurt everywhere, so she didn't refuse: "Well, please."

    The relationship between the two people now Quite ambiguous, but not a formal boyfriend and girlfriend, Bai Niannian will definitely not call people for granted.

    So, politely replied.

    "Everyone go back to the house first." Yu Jing said to his friends after picking up Bai Niannian.

    Hu's mother was held by Hu's father, Hu Rangrang and Hu Xue were on the side, and if the others couldn't walk, they would support them in pairs.