35

Garbage Disposal Plant, come if you have the guts~...

    Rising to level five, there are really a lot of things to unlock.

    There are also a lot of safe houses that need to be built, no wonder the system urges Bai Nian early in the morning.

    Probably because the fire was too warm last night, or because it was tossed up in the middle of the night last night, so the early days of the year were a little heavy, and there was a look on his face that he hadn't slept well enough to get up.

    However, just looking a little cute, I didn't get angry with anyone.

    Yu Jing saw it and raised his hand to probe Bai Niannian's forehead. He was afraid that Bai Niannian didn't sleep well last night and would freeze again.

    Now touch the forehead, the temperature is no problem.

    The other party reached out and Bai Niannian wanted to hide, but because he got up early and reacted a beat slower, he didn't hide.

    Fortunately, the other party's hand is warm, and it should be overcooked. If it is cold, Bai Niannian may deduct the other party's milk for a day!

    After burning all night, Tang Zihang finally woke up this morning, and of course he also awakened his supernatural powers.

    In this regard, Bai Niannian has all kinds of envy in his heart. How come everyone else has awakened supernatural powers, so is she not worthy?

    Oh, yes, and Guo Xiang.

    Thinking about it is not so mentally unbalanced.

    Forget it, there is a system, there is a system.

    Bai Nian Nian so comforted himself.

    Yu Jing prepared warm water for Bai Niannian to wash, but he was afraid that she would be afraid, so he specially accompanied her.

    The bathroom in the convenience store is very small and can accommodate up to two people at a time.

    Therefore, everyone cooperated in two groups to wash up, and there were some people around, and they still felt a little bit of security.

    While brushing his teeth, Bai Niannian sorted out the information.

    The new sheep can be combed once every two hours. As for whether they will unlock other sheep, it depends on whether a sheep pen will be built in the future, right?

    Bai Nian Nian thought uncertainly, and threw a bag of feed to the sheep that was said to have cut through the black.

    Fortunately, all the creatures in the system eat the same type of feed. Otherwise, if each type of feed needs to be produced separately, Bai Nian Nian does not need to do anything else on this day, just produce feed and play.

    After feeding the sheep, cows and cute chicks, Bai Niannian also planted the land, and gave the black land and paddy fields. The land is not so tense at last, and Bai Niannian can also use it during the day. , willfully plant something else.

    For example, grapes, peaches and the like.

    Slowly wait for the other party to mature, and then take a bite, the juice is sweet and the meat is delicious, just think about it.

    Of course, the most important thing is the crayfish, which Bai Niannian has already thrown into the paddy field for the first time.

    There are microorganisms in the paddy field, and the system does not prompt that the crayfish and crab fry need to be fed. It seems that the system is self-sufficient and does not need to worry about every year.