23

It's just a two-legged beast

    An early day is also a busy day.

    The dragon fruit and blueberries that I planted before going to bed last night have now been harvested.

    In addition to the fruit, the rest of the land, Bai Nian Nian planted grass, food, etc., there are still in Yujing, Bai Nian Nian does not need another plant for the time being.

    After the busy work in the system, Bai Niannian spit out the foam in his mouth, rinsed his mouth, and then simply rubbed his face.

    Now that the conditions are limited, Bai Niannian does not insist on careful washing, and then the process of skin care.

    After washing, I was afraid that my face would be chapped due to the cold weather, so I applied a little lotion to Bai Niannian.

    In Bai Niannian's backpack, there is only half a bottle of lotion.

    She didn't plan to stay longer when she came back. Thinking of solving the house matter, she went straight back to the school. No matter if it was part-time work or whatever, she didn't want to stay at the Lin family anyway.

    Look at each other and hate each other, why bother?

    Therefore, Bai Niannian simply brought a bottle of skin care water and a bottle of lotion.

    Bai Niannian walked out of the bathroom while wiping the lotion. Seeing that Hu Rangrang was still awake, he couldn't help but ask, "How long has he been burning?

    " When I saw the antipyretic sticker, I knew how the other party's situation was. At that time, I was anxious to solve the physiological problem, so I didn't bother to ask more.

    Bai Niannian was actually surprised that Hu Rangrang had awakened his power so quickly, but he was also very happy.

    Yes, rejoice.

    Because the more powerful the teammates are, the more secure their own safety is!

    So wake up, my friends!

    I just don't know if I have the chance to wake up.

    Quietly glanced at Guo Xiang, another member of the team who had not awakened his abilities. Bai Niannian felt that he was probably going to be dragging his feet when it came to his abilities.

    Fortunately, she has a system.

    Regarding Bai Niannian's question, Yu Jing, who was busy making breakfast, replied without moving his eyes: "Five or six hours."

    Anyway, when he was about to hand over to them at 2:00 in the middle of the night, the other party started to burn. .

    It's already past seven in the morning, and it's been burning for at least five hours. If it burns before two o'clock, who knows?

    "Ah." After hearing this time, Bai Niannian felt that it was still early.

    Yu Jing had been on fire all night, and thinking about it now makes one's heart linger.

    "Come and have breakfast." Yu Jing, who was picking breakfast, didn't notice this, but beckoned, signaling Bai Niannian to go to eat.

    Bai Niannian's breakfast consisted of a bottle of milk, a soft-hearted egg cooked by Hu Rang's body temperature, and a small piece of jujube cake the size of a palm.

    As for Yu Jing and Guo Xiang?

    A bottle of milk, with an egg, and a compressed biscuit.