chapter 113

Chapter 113
Fanwai: After the Siege (2)...

    The zombie siege is over, but its impact is far from over.

    The aftermath work alone will probably take a long time, not to mention the transformation of those scientific research lunatics.

    But these things don't need to worry about Bai Niannian.

    After everyone adjusted their state for three days, Cheng Min came directly to the door.

    Cheng Min was injured in the previous battle.

    Of course, this injury did not come from zombies, but from humans.

    Fortunately, she was a healer herself, and she was cured quickly, but she did not leave any sequelae.

    According to Yu Jing, she was only a finger's distance away from being blinded by those dirty things.

    Cheng Min himself was very optimistic, and didn't say much about it afterwards.

    After adjusting the state, go directly to the task hall to release the task, and find Bai Niannian at the same time, and then farm the fields and store food.

    However, while Cheng Min was looking for Bai Niannian to work, he did not forget another thing.

    "Don't worry every year, we are already investigating the fact that other bases didn't behave as human beings before. The few people who were injured and fled before were also directly detained and interrogated by me, but there are no people from the other three major bases, they are all I'm still shutting down the wild road outside, I'll study it later and see what to do, they won't make it, I guess they won't give up in the future." At the end, Cheng Min hesitated a little.

    Bai Niannian guessed that she had something to say. After thinking about it, she whispered, "Sister Cheng has something to say, I'm fine."

    Bai Niannian has a trump card and Yu Jing is by his side. Not so afraid.

    It was so difficult before, and she has come here. It makes no sense that she can live a stable life at the base now, but she can't go on.

    She felt that she had always been in a good mood and adjusted in time.

    When the two were talking, Yu Jing was by his side.

    Now that Yu Jing is famous, he can follow Bai Nian more openly and occasionally. Although he does blushing and heartbeat, he is not guilty in the end.

    Because, the relationship between the two people is settled, what happened to him posting his girlfriend?

    At this moment, he was looking at Bai Niannian's profile with gentle eyes, the tips of his ears turned red from time to time, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    Bai Niannian didn't notice the change in his expression, and kept talking to Cheng Min.

    Cheng Min came here today because he actually wanted to discuss with Bai Niannian.

    "The idea of ​​the base is, let's report it again. You will definitely not be idle by then, but at least your safety is guaranteed. The government will definitely send more people, and maybe even send the army to protect you." Cheng Min's idea is very simple, If a base's ability user can't protect Bai Niannian, let the official find a way.

    However, once it is reported, Bai Niannian's ability will be known to more people, and the official protection will definitely protect it, but at that time, it will inevitably be sold and sold, begging for food.