52

"Nian Nian." In the flickering fireworks, Yu...

    The favored Yu Jing, pursed his lips, and the joy of his eyebrows could not be hidden directly.

    It's just that after Bai Niannian finished talking to him, he turned his head and waited for Hu Xue, and didn't say anything more, which made Yu Jing feel a little disappointed.

    But soon, it's gone.

    Because everyone is busy.

    Roasted meat, juicy juicy.

    "Lamb chops have to be charcoal grilled to taste good."

    "No, I like salt-baked."

    "Aren't you too nervous?"

    ...

    The friends were discussing how delicious lamb chops are, and they were not satisfied and just put Grilled on the iron plate, or grilled directly on the fire, but I want to study some new ways of eating.

    Including beef and the like.

    In Bai Niannian, they are studying various fruit juices.

    "Blueberries and grapes, the color is similar?"

    "I don't think apples are suitable for juicing. Once squeezed, it oxidizes, and it doesn't look appetizing."

    "I think pears and celery can be used together."

    "Damn, this is all . It's time, can we not study the juice for weight loss? It's a psychological shadow."

    ...

    The little friends are studying from the east to the west.

    No one was idle, because the atmosphere was so good, and the Lejia brothers and sisters joined in very quickly, and the integration was quite fast.

    Bai Nian Nian squeezed a cup of pure strawberry juice for Yu Jing, and put a little white sugar on it.

    Bai Niannian wanted to put rock candy, but the rock candies in the Hu family are all large, and the ones in the after-view space are not small, and small pieces are not enough.

    They are freshly squeezed, not all kinds of brewed fruit tea, and rock sugar is not easy to melt.

    Therefore, white sugar is more convenient and quicker.

    Yihua

    "Do you want to drink milk tea? I still have a lot of tea here." Tea is what Yu's father used to drink at home, and Yu Jing took it all away at that time. He didn't like to drink it very much, but after thinking about it, girls like it. After drinking milk tea, I asked in a low voice.     Hu Xue

    listened, and her eyes lit up instantly: "Hey, milk tea is good, it's all about this time, don't think about losing weight, it's the most important thing to eat!"

His eyes were curved: "Well, then drink milk tea."

    Bai Niannian can't cook, but Dad Hu can!

    After the roasting was handed over to Xu Pingyuan and Guo Xiang, Dad Hu started to make milk tea for them.

    Milk tea needs to be brewed first, and the waiting time will be longer.

    After a tired day, everyone wanted to relax and eat and drink, so they were not afraid to wait.