Chapter 111

Chapter 111

The sun is out, so is hope! ...

    Li Jinyu's first shot was fired in a good direction.

    After the liquid cannon was splashed, a piece of zombies fell. Bai Niannian's sharp eyes saw colorful crystal nuclei appearing in the middle of the elegant green.

    It was the crystal nucleus that exploded after the zombie's brain was shattered.

    Without the crystal nucleus, zombies are the real death.

    This gun is pretty good.

    And it is a group of injuries, one death, one burst, and a wide range of radiation!

    "Come again!" Li Fei naturally saw it too, he nodded with satisfaction, secretly relieved, and then waved his hand to signal them to continue.

    The two were constantly adjusting their directions, and the frequency of their attacks was not intensive. Under normal circumstances, they waited for the zombies to gather together, and then fired again.

    Yue Qingping had his own rhythm. Li Fei didn't quite understand the lethality of this cannon, so he no longer commanded blindly, but went to Yu Jing.

    "Have you found anything?" Li Fei questioned as soon as he opened his mouth.

    He needs to know if Yu Jing has keenly found something wrong, and then decides whether to let him take someone out to find a breakthrough.

    "The crystal nucleus is getting smaller and smaller." Yu Jing has been staring at the battlefield. He was planning to find a breakthrough. Naturally, he must pay great attention to the details of the battlefield.

    At this time, when Li Fei asked, he reacted.

    Hearing what he said, there was a smile on Li Fei's lips, and then he said with a bit of helplessness: "If you are invited to the management, you won't come, really..."

    Li Fei is really very Enjoying Yujing, I have always intentionally invited Yujing to the top.

    Yu Jing has been exhausted in his last life, and he really has nothing to worry about in this life.

    Moreover, he didn't mean that he didn't care about the survival of human beings, he just stopped working hard to manage a base.

    "I'll take someone out to try it out?" Yu Jing felt that with the liquid cannon opening the way, there would be more places for them to break through.

    Li Fei also meant the same thing, so he quickly picked a few people.

    Yu Jing and Cheng Min led the team, including Tang Zihang, who was a powerful person, and followed them out.

    There are thirty people in total. When necessary, they can be divided into two teams, and Yu Jing and Cheng Min are led separately.

    "The captain is Minister Yu, and the vice-captain is Section Chief Cheng. When you encounter something that is not easy to solve, you should discuss it and try to maintain the same opinion within the team." Li Fei did not leave Cheng Min directly because she was his sister. At the base, don't let her take risks.

    What Li Fei considers is who has the strongest ability and who will go out to solve the problem.

    Yu Jing needs to go out. Bai Niannian's safety depends entirely on the base. Yu Jing is naturally worried, so he called Xu Pingyuan and Hu Xue.