Chapter 6

More than every year

    Bai Niannian feels that the other party has made the decision, should she also say something to show her sincerity?

    The other party seems to be very interested in the milk produced by his own system.

    So can Bai Niannian try to communicate with the other party, and he can provide the other party's milk source for free, so that the other party can protect her by the way?

    Although Bai Niannian has a system, the cooldown time of the ultimate move is one hour, and it only takes five minutes at a time.

    Bai Niannian, who doesn't have a big move, is just a scumbag and a small waste.

    Therefore, a strong teammate is necessary.

    Although, she and the man have only just met each other, and they haven't even exchanged names!

    When Bai Niannian was thinking, the man had already drank a mouthful of milk, then squinted his eyes with satisfaction.

    It's the kind of satisfaction that really goes from the inside out, because a man's emotions become pleasant at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Bai Niannian even suspects that if a man is given a BGM for himself at this time, it will probably be...

    Today is a good day.

    For nothing else, just be happy.

    "Well, it's really good." It tasted better than expected. The man didn't say anything later, for fear that Bai Niannian would be proud.

    Men like to drink milk very much. After drinking so much milk, this cup of Bai Niannian is the best and best drink he has ever encountered!

    Sure enough, the milky white moonlight did not waste his hard work for giving up death and running away.

    "By the way, my name is Yu Jing. I have more than enough time every year, and Jing Jing of the scenery is 26 years old. Before the end of the world, I was an unemployed vagabond."

    Bai Nian Nian: .

    It is very spiritual to have spare time this year.

    Yu Jing has already introduced herself, and it is not easy for Bai Niannian to keep silent. Originally, she wanted to try to ask the other party if they could protect her by the way.

    She has milk!

    Thinking that he had milk, Bai Nian was full of anger at the end of the year, swallowed the food in his mouth, and said with a light cough: "My name is Bai Nian, and the black and white are impermanent."

    Speaking of this, Bai Nian's tone was inexplicable. After a pause, he continued: "Every year I have more than a year, I am 19 years old this year, and I am in my freshman year."

    Yu Jing:.

    Actually, you can change the word.

    Of course, Yu Jing didn't complain about this. After listening to Bai Niannian's introduction, he was silent for a while, and then sighed: "Don't you think it's not auspicious to mention the impermanence of black and white at this time? Ascension, white snow in the spring, wasted effort..."

    Bai Niannian:.

    How do you feel that when you say the end, it is not as good as black and white impermanence and auspiciousness.