Chapter 14

Cinnabar Mole in Apple

    Bai Niannian's expression was so vivid that Yu Jing, who was habitually expressionless on his face, couldn't hold back and laughed out loud.

    His smile made Bai Niannian look back a little embarrassedly, pursing his lips slightly, with a little embarrassment on his face.

    Bai Niannian secretly thought: Could it be that he is lucky?

    People have awakened two abilities casually, but I haven't even awakened half of them.

    Ability:? ? ?

    Who do you want to cut in half?

    However, although he has no abilities, it is actually good to have a system.

    After one night, Bai Niannian planted a lot of pasture, and also planted apples and pears.

    The ripening period of apples is a bit long, it takes more than an hour, so Bai Nian only planted them once.

    The ripening period of pears is relatively short, it takes 40 minutes, but Bai Niannian has a few varieties.

    Because of timely watering, every harvest is full.

    Twenty apples and pears are full.

    Because of the sound of eating these things, Bai Niannian has never dared to eat them.

    Yu Jing woke up now, and Bai Niannian had confidence, so he asked in a low voice, "Do you eat apples?"

    Bai Niannian felt that if the boss ate one, he would eat one too. Anyway, one is a trick, two Also cited.

    It's perfect without too much debt.

    The little girl's eyes rolled, and it seemed like she was making up her mind.

    However, Yu Jing has a very good impression of Bai Niannian now, even if he knows that Bai Niannian is going to do something, as long as it is not a deadly delivery, he can accept it.

    "Well, let's have one." Yu Jing didn't ask much about the source of Apple.

    While answering, he did not forget to put all the medicines in the small warehouse into the space.

    It's rare to encounter so many things, but you can't give up in vain.

    I don't know how much there is out there, can I grab some and go.

    Bai Niannian conjured two apples out of thin air, washed them with water, handed one to Yu Jing, and kept one for himself.

    The apples produced by the system are red and big, and an apple is conservatively estimated to be around eight taels.

    Bai Niannian's hands are not big, and one hand can't hold the apple at all, so after handing the apple to Yu Jing, he holds it with both hands and prepares to eat.

    She was waiting for Yu Jing to eat, and the other party started to eat, so she should be alright, right?

    Seeing Bai Niannian looking at himself eagerly, Yu Jing instantly realized what was going on.

    He smiled helplessly, and the expression on his face softened a lot.

    In fact, there are a lot of fruits in the Yu Jing space. He was reborn early, so he stocked up a lot of things.

    However, the apples that Bai Niannian handed over were red, crisp, and had a fresh fragrance, which was better than the ones in his space.

    Yu Jing felt as if he had been bewitched, so he took a big bite.