43

Wait until the spicy fragrance bursts out, everyone...

    Naturally, everyone had no opinion on the distribution of Yu Jing.

    When they fight zombies, the points are counted, and the crystal core is counted separately.

    Therefore, this wave of Bai Niannian can be said to be crazy!

    However, no one in the squad would be envious.

    After all, no one's ability is like Bai Niannian's...

    edible.

    And they could be rescued because of Bai Niannian, otherwise they would be destroyed directly.

    Bai Niannian relies on a mutant fortune tree, not only a wave of fat in the system, but in reality, the fat is about to run out of oil.

    After Bai Niannian is divided, others will also be divided into different points according to their combat performance. Even Chi Hong, who almost defected temporarily, will also be divided into 10 points.

    "I must do this ability well!" Seeing that everyone else had a lot of points, Chi Hong clenched his fists and whispered at Yang Qin.

    If it wasn't for this ability dragging her down, maybe she would have more points.

    After allocating the spoils, the next step is to ask Dad Hu if they are willing to join the team.

    Dad Hu and the others are naturally willing, not to mention that they are ordinary people without superpowers, just the fact that Yu Jing ventured into the school and saved Hu Rangrang is enough to make Dad Hu and the others compromise unconditionally.

    "It's fortunate that your school has a late holiday, otherwise, you will sacrifice to the sky in front of me." Hu Xue whispered to Hu Rangrang listening to Hu's father and Hu's mother listening carefully to the team rules.

    Other universities have already had their holidays, such as Bai Niannian and the others, even high school students with intense homework have also had their holidays.

    But Hu Rang let them have a unique school. Every year, the summer vacation is delayed until late July, which can be called the latest in the country.

    Of course, the school started late too. It was almost eleven, and the earliest was mid-September.

    In school parlance: staggered schooling.

    Hu Rangrang: .

    It's okay, whatever the school says is.

    Dad Hu and the others brought the supplies at home, officially joined the team, and also recorded the points together.

    Yu Jing reorganized the new team rules again, and then asked everyone's opinion, whether he wanted to clean up first or eat first.

    "Why don't you wash it first? It's mainly because of the smell on your body. The fortune tree doesn't know what to eat. I always feel the smell of oil, as if a little cumin powder has been sprinkled." Xu Pingyuan was really about to suffer. He couldn't bear the smell, his breathing slowed down a lot at this moment, he just didn't want to inhale the complicated smell on his body.

    So, as soon as Yu Jing asked, he waved and gestured.

    Others have the same meaning, wash it first, or eat with this smell, this feeling...

    down, too down.

    If there are no conditions, they are not unable to do it, but once the conditions are met, people start to be hypocritical.