Chapter 72

Bian Xiaoyue understood quickly, nodded dumbly...

    After confirming that the other party was Hu Min, everyone's mood was not so good, or even worse.

    Dad Hu and the others really hated Hu Min so much that they gnashed their teeth, and now they can't wait to kill her and avenge Hu Ye and the others.

    And Hu Min's life is not enough to pay.

    However, after all, it was a child who grew up watching him from childhood, and he really started, which made me feel a little uncomfortable.

    It's not that I can't bear to start, it's just that there is an indescribable sadness and discomfort.

    Hu's mother turned her head and wiped away her tears, and Hu's father was rarely silent.

    Hu Rangrang pursed his lips tightly, his hands clenched into fists, but Hu Xue still had an indignant expression. At that time, Hu Xue and the others went back late. Master Hu and the others were all eaten to the point of being left with stumps. No.

    Thinking of those pictures, Hu Xue felt that it would be hard to dispel the hatred in her heart if Hu Min was not cut alive.

    Although it is said that there are some feelings between the sisters, it is also the feeling of childhood. After growing up, Hu Min's temperament became more and more aggressive, and Hu Xue gradually drifted away from her.

    The feelings faded, and after something like that happened, the hatred in my heart would only grow stronger.

    "Do you want to do it now?" Hu Xue couldn't wait, and she didn't want to wait. She was afraid that Hu Min and the others would run away again after hearing the wind.

    Although looking at Hu Min's ghostly appearance, it is estimated that he has no autonomy, but what about that man?

    Although he didn't stay in the Hu family for a long time, he must have remembered what Dad Hu and the others looked like. What if he recognized them and was afraid of running away again?

    In response, Dad Hu and the others looked at Yu Jing subconsciously.

    They are a team, and Yu Jing is the captain. If there is something you need to ask the captain, then everyone will discuss it. It is not that they are impulsive and they will kill the person.

    Others also looked at Yu Jing subconsciously, including Bai Niannian.

    Bai Niannian feels that it is not wise to start now, but she can also understand Hu Xue and the others. If they don't start at this time, can it be possible to suppress the fire?

    It's already this time, so what's the big deal, they just drive back to the village, it's not that there is no way out.

    It's already messed up like this, let's rejoice in favor and hatred, regardless of the rules and regulations of his base.

    However, it depends on what Yu Jing has to say.

    Yu Jing didn't think about making his own decision, but threw the problem back to the Hu family. He wanted to see what they thought, and then study it to see how to act.

    "Uncle Hu, what do you think? Do you think it's better to do it now, or do you wait for the two people to go out and feed the zombies when no one is around?" Yu Jing looked at Dad Hu after thinking about it.

    Dad Hu was still silent at first, after listening to Yu Jing's question, he said after thinking about it: "Let's not hand over a bag of rice for nothing, let's not do it first, there are many people at the moment, and when no one is there, I will slap them directly. Let’s go out, go out and solve the problem, there is no monitoring at the base now, let’s do it quietly, and we won’t be found.”