chapter 91-92

Chapter 91
These two days are outside, they are tossing...

    Yu Jing also never expected that when they came here, the first person they met was actually Tang Zihang!

    What he wants to guard the most is Tang Zihang. Although he believes in himself and Bai Niannian, but...

    there is a wolf around who is always thinking about the big baby in your bowl, who doesn't look upset?

    Yu Jing's face darkened.

    Bai Niannian is fine, long time no see, Tang Zihang has changed a lot, his hair is shorter, and he is about half a centimeter away from his bald head. He is wearing a bright blue down jacket and looks twinkling.

    "Long time no see." Bai Niannian greeted with a smile.

    Xu Pingyuan looked at Yu Jing's unsightly face, and immediately took the initiative to speak up: "Long time no see, Zihang."

    Tang Zihang is a little social expert. The last time it was only one morning, he was already called brotherhood to the people in the team. .

    Of course, this kind of hurried brotherhood is not very valuable, and maybe people will forget it when they come back.

    However, Xu Pingyuan did not break through these, and greeted with a bit of familiarity.

    Tang Zihang originally wanted to talk to Bai Niannian, but Xu Pingyuan had already said hello. It was inappropriate for him to hang around with others, and this was not something he could do, so he had to turn his head and say to Xu Pingyuan with a smile. talking.

    After a brief exchange between the two parties, Tang Zihang's original plan was to bring a few ability users to clean up the vicinity of the base.

    However, now that he met an acquaintance, Tang Zihang hurriedly called a well-connected brother (...) to take his place. The other party was also the captain in charge of the team. He originally wanted to take a day off today to engage in farming.

    However, Tang Zihang spoke up, and he couldn't refuse, so he took the initiative to lead the team out.

    "I'm sorry, Zihang, I've caused you trouble." Xu Pingyuan said a little embarrassedly.

    In this regard, Tang Zihang waved his hand and said, "Brother Xu is not meeting me, what does it have to do with us, you are here, I can't entertain you well, but it's not easy to cut the queue, it's not in line with the rules, but in other places we can You can open the green channel a little."

    In a crowd, it's really not good to jump in line to open the back door.

    Bai Niannian and the others didn't even think about making it special in this kind of place. It's unnecessary.

    They queued for a while and finally arrived.

    It is similar to the inspection of the first base in City B, normal registration, and then physical examination.

    It's just that when he registered, when he heard that Bai Niannian's ability was to produce milk, the registrant was at a loss.

    He felt that he had been in charge of the registration job for a long time, and he was considered to be well-informed. Before Bai Niannian, the most outrageous ability that the registration brother had encountered was to turn dirt into firewood!

    Although the ability user can't fight, but now he is popular in the living area, his popularity in the base is also very good, and the treatment is even better.