chapter 95-96

Chapter 95
Bai Niannian's Tang Dao Is Not Forty Meters Long...

The accident came too quickly, and everyone crowded together again. Although the response was also fast, no matter how fast they were, they couldn't do it with their own wings.

    Everyone was a little flustered, but they were all veterans of survival, and after finding that they might not be able to escape, they were all ready for battle.

    At the moment when Bai Niannian found out that he couldn't escape, he directly summoned the safe house.

    Fortunately, they were gathered together, so the dairy plant circled and protected everyone.

    Of course, only temporarily.

    Everyone had prepared all kinds of sticks, or the gestures of summoning abilities, but their heads were black.

    "Huh, what is this?" "Hey ah

    ???"

    "My mother, what's the situation?"

    ...

    Everyone was surprised.

    However, Yu Jing was secretly relieved, and he gave Bai Niannian an encouraging look.

    In fact, he didn't look at it, and Bai Niannian was going to stand up and talk about it.

    She is not an archangel who does good deeds without leaving her name, so she gestured to Yu Jing at the head, and Bai Niannian said in a loud voice, "This is my ability."

    Everyone: ?

    Qiao Jingyu: ? ?

    No, girl, isn't your power producing milk?

    Because this ability is so special, Qiao Jingyu only saw it once and remembered it.

    After all, she needs to know the abilities of the team members, otherwise it will be difficult to assign work when she goes out.

    Therefore, she knows what Bai Niannian's ability is.

    But, milk production? ? ?

    Who will tell her that she doesn't understand the world?

    This milk production is not the same as the milk production she understands?

    Although it is said that this room smells of milk, but... Is it possible

    that there is a specific room for milk production?

    Then this ability, cow wow, cow wow!

    Qiao Jingyu looked at Bai Niannian with a look of surprise, but Bai Niannian was very calm. Facing everyone's doubts or stunned eyes, she said indifferently: "This is my ability, it can be blocked. For a while, but if the house is broken, it won't be able to stop it."

    Although it is said that the safe house has no time limit now, but... it

    also affects the durability. If the durability is lost, it will still be taken back.

    Bai Niannian just glanced casually and found flying animals outside, like bats?

    Because the other party should have mutated, and his appearance is very different from before, so Bai Niannian is not sure.

    The powers of the last days are all sorts of strange things, so everyone was not surprised for too long, and immediately sat together and began to discuss countermeasures.