chapter 93-94

Chapter 93
However, the premise of her delivery is that...

    After a friendly exchange between the two parties, the man happily held the basin and rushed down, so fast that only afterimages remained.

    "Won't it be a wind type?" Looking at this scene, Hu Rangrang patted his chest, expressing that he was frightened.

    Yu Jing is also not quite sure, the supernatural ability cannot be seen through the surface.

    Everyone quickly closed the door and went back to eat.

    As a result, just as Hu Rangrang sat down, the door was knocked again.

    This time it was two men who came knocking on the door.

    Hu Rangrang didn't dare to open it, Yu Jing walked over, the two of them together, and then the door was opened.

    "I heard that you can barter here in exchange for some fresh food?" After opening the door, the two men were also a little cautious. The two looked at each other, and the taller one took the initiative to speak.

    After speaking, I was afraid that Yu Jing wouldn't be able to see the things in their hands, and he didn't want to change them again, so he hurriedly took out two crystal nuclei.

    This time it was green.

    "Wait a minute." Yu Jing wasn't sure how many shrimps they had left, whether it was enough to replace them, and Xu Pingyuan and the others were out, and they needed to leave some for them.

    Yu Jing turned around and glanced at Bai Niannian and the others, and asked loudly, "How many shrimps are there? Can you make a small pot?"

    "Yes." Bai Niannian probably guessed that someone came to change things. Now, after looking at the volume, he also raised his voice and replied.

    Hu Rangrang immediately turned around and went back to load the shrimp. Although the two men were curious, they didn't look much.

    Soon, the transaction is complete.

    Yu Jing closed the door again.

    After waiting for a long time, no one came to change the shrimp, and they could be quiet for a while.

    Xu Pingyuan and Song Meiyi came back not long after, and they talked about the situation of the base while nibbling on the fragrant fried river prawns.

    Xu Pingyuan opened his mouth first: "The atmosphere of the base is generally not bad, much better than that of City B. It may also be because of time, so the system is more perfect. I also chatted with a few friends passing by. Chatting, everyone's comments on the base are also very good. At the same time, I also asked several other bases. After comparing the friends who have been with two or three bases, I also found that the first base is still good, and the human touch is more important. It is said that the second base and the third base, the iron-blooded style, many people can't stand it, so they come here, but for ordinary survivors, it is good to have a place where they can be blessed, but they don't choose a place. Song

    Meiyi thought for a while, then added: "There is said to be a chef in the cafeteria of the base, who has good craftsmanship and can make simple radish and cabbage very delicious. Although there is no progress in the planting area developed in the north, there is still no progress in the area. The planting area developed by the green belt is now progressing quite gratifyingly, because the shed has been closed to avoid contact with the current air and water sources. And this is not their original intention, the original intention is to change the natural environment."