Chapter 66

Meng Yihan is confident, just give her a chance...

    The little friends looked in the direction Xu Pingyuan pointed. It was really empty there. There were only a few cars, and the road was very empty. They just had to rush to the intersection, let out the cars and go.

    "Quick, quick, rush rush!" Hu Rangrang wiped his face twice, afraid to drink the water into his stomach.

    Everyone tried their best to suckle, just wanting to run out early and ascend to the sky early.

    but! ! !

    Seeing that they were about to rush to the crossroads, a giant beast fell from the sky and blocked their way with a bang.

    Bang bang bang!

    Three in a row, aquatic creatures with a body length of more than ten meters landed in front of them. If they didn't brake in time, they would have stepped on the other side directly?

    Well, it's still a little difficult to step over. The other party is wide and fat. Putting it there, it's like a hill. It's still a bit difficult to step over.

    "Is this fucking bigger than a crocodile?" After Xu Pingyuan wiped his face, he braked quickly, finally stabilizing his body, and sighed.

    Crocodiles are only four or five meters long, except for those that are particularly large, most of which are about four meters.

    But the three in front of them looked like fish, but they looked like crocodiles, and they looked like monsters, all ten meters away.

    After the three fell from the sky, they were still a little confused, so they were flapping their tails, and they should still be reacting.

    When the three fell, they brought a wave of water, covering their faces in Bai Niannian.

    Everyone was wiping their faces quickly, for fear that the water would damage their faces, and even more afraid that they would drink it accidentally.

    "Let's jump over?" Bai Niannian wasn't quite sure what Yu Jing was thinking, so after wiping his face, he hurriedly asked.

    "Detour." Yu Jing took a closer look at the road conditions in front of him. They were not familiar with this area, so he didn't know if he could pass the detour.

    But Yu Jing is going to try the path. He has fought aquatic creatures in his previous life, and it is not very good to fight, and the low-level ones will not lose crystal cores at all. That is to say, after the fight, there is nothing but a pile of inedible meat. .

    Moreover, the environment is still so bad, and there are still many people nearby. Once the fight starts, it will still consume the overall strength of their squad.

    Hearing Yu Jing's detour, everyone immediately looked around.

    It's a pity that no one is familiar with this film, and it's no use watching it.

    In the end, Yu Jing pointed in a direction, signaling everyone to run.

    Before the three aquatic creatures can react, they have to run!

    The little friends responded quickly, and heard Yu Jinggao shout: "This way."

    Then everyone took a quick step, for fear of taking a slow step and facing the aquatic creatures.

    Yu Jing and the others stepped directly into the green belt and rushed into a shop on the street.

    Because of the distance, there is no back door to this store, and Yujing is not sure, but they can try.