36

If he is from the palace now, the other party can let him...

    Yu Jing could probably guess something, and he became more and more curious about Bai Niannian's abilities, but he also restrained himself and would not ask more.

    Who doesn't have their own little secret?

    And when he asked, what if the wall had ears and others heard it?

    Bai Niannian's self-protection ability is very poor. What if someone with bad intentions targets her powers and snatch them away?

    If it was before he was throbbing, he would grab it, and Yu Jing wouldn't care.

    But now...

    Yu Jing thinks, whoever dares to come and grab it, all three legs will be interrupted!

    Hu Rangrang sat in the co-pilot, inexplicably felt a murderous aura, and rubbed his body along the position of his heels.

    The temperature during the day is better than that at night, but it is also hovering around zero degrees. Even if you wear a padded jacket, it is still cold.

    Hu Rangrang, who did not wear long johns on the cold days of December, was full of waves on the campus, but now he is so cold that he can't wait to be wrapped in a bear.

    Regarding his previous question, Xu Pingyuan smiled and said, "Then who knows?"

    Except for Bai Niannian, who knew the truth, there was a faint guessing scene in the car. No one else knew where this little mutant plant was. went?

    Changhe Village is located in the north of City B. Usually, if you drive to Changhe Village from the center of City B, it takes about two hours to get there.

    However, there is no way to get there so quickly now, there are so many roadblocks on the road.

    Moreover, they also need to be on the road, collect possible supplies, and see if the gas station can be used by the way.

    After driving some distance, they came across the first gas station.

    The gas station is very empty and there are few commercial buildings.

    Only farther away, there is a street-side commercial building, too far away, only vaguely visible, there are supermarkets, hardware stores, car repair shops and other places.

    "Go to the gas station to check the situation first." After listening to Hu Rangrang's report to himself, Yu Jing quickly made a decision.

    Although there is also some oil in the afterlife space, but the amount is not much, if possible, it still needs to be replenished.

    Now that you meet it, you have to go and see the situation.

    If it can still be used normally, Yu Jing has brought cards, cash, and hard currency such as gold jewelry.

    If the other party doesn't need it, there are supplies.

    Of course, the premise is that the gas station belongs to the other party.

    If it was captured by someone else, it will depend on the situation at that time.

    Yu Jing stopped in front of the gas station very quickly. There were not many zombies in this area. A few sporadic ones were still far away. Hearing the movement on their side, he was still looking around. Maybe it was not. I'm too sure if I heard the sound.