48

When eating, it's not suitable to watch, really...

    Guo Xiang only floated for a while, then he honestly followed Yu Jing into the mall.

    Guo Xiang also knows that he has just woken up now, and his experience is still a little less, so what he needs to do now is to learn more, see more, and fight more, so as to accumulate experience.

    "If you find something wrong, throw the sand, and if it's wrong, raise the soil and bury them." Yu Jing and Guo Xiang quietly deployed the two-person battle plan as he walked.

    Bai Niannian followed behind Yu Jing, and could just hear two people talking.

    After listening to Yu Jing's words, Bai Niannian thought about it, when a zombie meets an earth-type ability user... It's so

    miserable to think about it.

    But no matter how miserable it is, it can't compare to the ability of the mutant water system Hu Xue, which will freeze your head directly, believe it or not?

    The first floor of the mall was empty. Many counters and the like had long been smashed. Items were thrown everywhere. It didn't look like someone had come. It should be something that happened inside the mall.

    It may be that two days before the zombies appeared, many people who had not yet mutated escaped with their belongings.

    In the current situation in the mall, they still need to take it step by step.

    After Yu Jing entered, he didn't speak again, and everyone else slowed down as much as possible to avoid making noises and attracting the attention of the zombies.

    After entering the lobby on the first floor, you can look up to see the decoration of the shopping mall, floating all the way from the fourth floor to the first floor, and now there is still the festive spirit of the shopping mall before the mutation.

    The flour-covered flowers, colorful balloons, and other decorations look so beautiful, but there is real black blood on them.

    Some places have been broken. There are messy footprints in the lobby on the first floor, as well as messy items, and even one...

    Broken hand!

    Yes, the hand was cut off, but it had already rotted and had worms. The worms were later frozen to death, and Bai Chuan's body was still on it, wrapped in a layer, the kind that could be spit out directly at a glance.

    However, looking at the dark red bloodstain that had already dried up, you could tell that it was the severed hand of a normal human being.

    Guo Xiang's eyes just swept there, and even though he is already very adaptable now, he almost vomited out.

    He covered his mouth subconsciously, for fear that even if he didn't vomit, he would make a retching sound.

    Yu Jing immediately noticed something was wrong, first looked at Guo Xiang, and then looked in the direction of the other party.

    Yujing: .

    The world is not worth it!

    Even if there are all kinds of real beatings in the past life, but, some pictures, it is not that you are used to it, and you will not react directly when you see it again.

    When Bai Niannian realized that Guo Xiang's face was about to turn green, he already realized that something was wrong, and he didn't look that way, but looked elsewhere.