Chapter 16

My milk, am I drinking too much?

    This is not the first time Bai Niannian has seen a mutated plant, but it is the first time I have seen such a completely and powerfully mutated plant.

    Bai Niannian had seen that the green dill at home was mutated, taller than his own house, and was finally pushed out of the window by Lin Changyou and the others.

    However, even if the other party becomes taller, the diameter is not so exaggerated!

    "What is this?" Bai Niannian couldn't tell for a while what kind of plant it was, so he asked while on guard.

    Yu Jing replied uncertainly: "It looks like a copper coin grass, and it looks like basil."

    "Never mind, kill it first!" The other party attacked and almost licked Bai Niannian's hair, which made her feel It is particularly disgusting, and at the same time, for the sake of his own life, he must kill it first.

    The other party blocked directly at the door, and had no intention of leaving at all, and kept shaking its leaves there provocatively.

    "Well, if you can't kill it by force, let's go to the door as much as possible." Yu Jing didn't insist that he must kill the other party, because the other party was very powerful, and Yu Jing was afraid that it would not be easy to kill, so he was with Bai Niannian again. Said a few words.

    After saying this, Yu Jing waved the steel pipe and got on. Bai Niannian knew that his strength was poor, so he didn't rush directly to the front line, but played support on the side.

    As long as Yu Jing shrunk the mutant plant back, she would make up a tube in the back!

    The two cooperated very well. At first, the plant was thinking of going head-to-head with Yu Jing, probably because it had just mutated and had a strong temperament, and wanted to decide the outcome with the strong.

    But I was banging my head, and I was annoyed by Bai Niannian's pipe after pipe!

    It just wants to fight against the strong, why is there a little thing that always makes sneak attacks?

    Are you annoying!

    The plant impatiently waved its little leaves, but the little leaves were able to fly out, but one less than one leaf.

    It mutated, but it did not become infinite.

    When the leaves are thrown out, they can only wait for the generation cycle to arrive, and then grow again.

    Plants are not very reluctant. This is like how humans treat their own hair. Although it is said that it will grow again, it is still unacceptable that you are all shaved all at once.

    Bai Niannian can ignore the plant's hesitation, and when he finds an opportunity, he will give it to him at once. After the fight, he will retreat behind Yu Jing to seek blessings, and he will not fight at all.

    Bai Niannian thinks that the weak chicken has something in his heart, don't act arrogantly, and finally implicate the whole team, it will be disgusting.

    The plant is annoyed by being poked, and I am going to kill the weak chicken Bai Niannian first, and then have a strong duel with Yu Jing, the strong man!

    When Bai Niannian came to poke the tube again, the plant suddenly changed its direction and also changed its tactics. It stretched its body and flew straight to Bai Niannian. He moved quickly, intending to roll up Bai Niannian.