chapter 17

Does the Beauty Save the Hero?

    After all the planting and harvesting in the system were completed, Bai Niannian gulps down the milk.

    Yu Jing didn't look at her again, but carefully observed the situation in the corridor.

    They are now hiding in the dormitory near the stairs. This dormitory is empty, but there is still a lot of dark blood left in the room, and there is a strong stench.

    The dormitory is already in a mess, and it can be seen that there should be a battle before this.

    It's just the infighting of zombies, or the struggle between zombies and humans, Yu Jing can't see it for the time being.

    "Okay, let's go." Bai Niannian paused for a while, feeling that he was almost done, and called Yu Jing.

    Bai Niannian didn't dare to make a loud voice, he used his breath all the way.

    Fortunately, the two didn't pull the distance apart, and Yu Jing could hear such a voice.

    "Well." Yu Jing also knew that they had to hurry up, they had to find people during the day, and night was not a good time to come out.

    After he nodded in response, he motioned Bai Niannian to follow him.

    Yu Jing opened the way in front, Bai Niannian was behind him to assist, and the two cooperated more and more tacitly.

    The two tried to avoid the zombies as much as possible, and they didn't fight if they could, because there were quite a few in the corridors, and there were still zombies hidden in some dormitories.

    If there is a big noise, it will definitely attract a large number of zombie sieges.

    The two quickly came to the third floor.

    The stairs in the dormitory building are on both sides of the building, that is to say, it is next to either the 01 dormitory or the 10 dormitory.

    306 is almost in the middle.

    In the corridor on the third floor, six zombies swayed back and forth.

    This is only in the corridor. There is no way for the two of them to guess whether there are zombies hidden in other dormitories.

    "It's the same routine as before, I'll kill at the front, you remember to fish for the crystal nucleus." Yu Jing shook his somewhat sour wrist, said to Bai Niannian, and then carried the steel pipe.

    Bai Niannian was actually quite puzzled, but he didn't ask any more questions, and went ahead directly.

    What Bai Niannian wants to ask is, boss, didn't you awaken the fire power?

    Do you use it?

    Although it is not safe to set fire in the building, but the ability and so on should be controllable, right?

    Bai Niannian didn't know much either, and was even more embarrassed to ask.

    Bai Niannian is now very proficient at using steel pipes. Except for the lack of strength, other times, the speed and direction are all well swung.

    The two cooperated and came to the door of the 306 bedroom very quickly.

    The door of 306 bedroom was wide open. Not only was there no one in it, but there were also two zombies. They were sitting there reading a book (???). After seeing Yu Jing and Bai Niannian, the two zombies stood up. The upper body was covered with dark blood, and the appearance could not be seen clearly, and the whole body exuded a cold atmosphere and walked towards the two.