chapter 77

Speaking of zombies, Bai Niannian has already put on his hands...

   At first, everyone was on guard against Song Meiyi. After all, they didn't know each other before. The other party suddenly came over to lead the way. Although it was also for a bite, they still couldn't believe it.

    So, everyone be careful.

    However, Song Meiyi really wanted to show them the way.

    Probably because she had been going for too long, someone finally came to her, and she could continue to live, so Song Meiyi was very sincere.

    There is a person who is familiar with the route to lead the way, and they can walk a lot in Bai Nian Nian.

    "I have seen the situation on the second floor quietly once. There should be a lot of zombies and more mutant plants. Because there are a lot of green plants in the offices of the leaders on the second floor, there are many mutations and a lot of patterns." Song Meiyi took the lead. When guiding them to the second floor, he reminded them carefully.

    When they got to the second floor, Bai Niannian found out...

    Well, there are indeed a lot of tricks.

    They also found mutant animals.

    For this, Song Meiyi was still a little embarrassed, scratched her face and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, I usually just ask the manager to sign, and I don't have much contact with other people. Some of these leaders on the second floor are raised. Pets and so on, I only heard them mention it when I communicated in the group, but I haven't seen it."

    Therefore, she couldn't remind her.

    She only knew that there were pets. As for whether they were upstairs or not, she really didn't know.

    "It's okay." Yu Jing waved his hand indifferently after finishing the mutant animals.

    These things should really be pets in the past, they should be some kind of small snakes. Anyway, after the mutation, they are only about the thickness of their arms. They look fierce, but they are actually very easy to fight.

    Unfortunately, there are no crystal cores.

    This is the case with mutated animals or plants. If they are not particularly high-level and extremely difficult to fight, under normal circumstances, they will not have crystal nuclei.

    The equivalent of playing for half a day, nothing.

    Yu Jing and Guo Xiang killed twelve mutant pets of different types in one go, but in the end they didn't see a single crystal nucleus.

    Of course, it didn't cost too much.

    Mutated animals are easy to solve, but plants are more troublesome.

    Because plants are faster and their whereabouts are more unpredictable, they need to be especially careful in Bai Nian.

    It was also during the battle that Bai Niannian knew that Song Meiyi also had supernatural abilities.

    "I am very powerful. I heard from the official news that it should be a power ability, right? But I don't dare to fight zombies, so I didn't absorb many crystal cores. The level should not be high now." Song Meiyiyi After jio kicked a zombie, he whispered to Bai Niannian.

    Bai Niannian nodded to show that he understood.

    They played for two hours on the first floor, and about the same time on the second floor.