chapter 99-100

Chapter 99
At this time, if we talk about sisterhood, then...

   Cheng Min took Bai Niannian to complete the formalities first, and then began to study the wall.

    These information, in fact, they have, but now it is more serious, you need to read it again.

    Cheng Min took Bai Niannian and two assistants to look at the wall.

    After looking at the wall, I watched it all afternoon. Bai Niannian can eat dinner in the cafeteria, or save it and change the crystal nucleus together.

    The welfare of the base for contributors is quite good, and the requirements are relatively loose, such as those who do not eat canteen, you can save these meal coupons and exchange them for other useful things.

    "I won't eat it, go back and see my friends." Bai Niannian didn't mean to go to the cafeteria to eat, so she had to go back to see what everyone was eating. After all, she still needed to provide the team with fresh ingredients.

    It's not that Bai Niannian contributes to the base now, and doesn't care whether the team lives or dies. That goes against their original intention of coming to the base. They come to the base to live a better life, not to go backwards.

    "Okay, you can go back first. We will meet in front of the office hall at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. I will go back tonight to make a plan, and then I will give feedback on it. It is estimated that there will be news soon, and we will have to be busy then. I got up." Cheng Min briefly explained the situation, and then sent Bai Niannian back to their building first.

    This is also for fear that the base has spies from other bases, or people with bad intentions.

    Although the base has always paid attention to this aspect, sometimes, some people are unavoidable.

    Considering these, Cheng Min felt that she was more at ease if she sent the person back in person.

    When Bai Niannian came back, Yu Jing and the others had already returned.

    Because he didn't know Bai Niannian's whereabouts, Yu Jing couldn't pick him up, but he had been waiting downstairs.

    Seeing Bai Niannian coming back, he took a few quick steps.

    Seeing him like this, Cheng Min smiled helplessly and said, "I said Yushen, you don't have to. I will send someone to the door for you."

    Cheng Min was just joking, but Yu Jing was not ashamed, just She smiled and said, "I'm not worried about Sister Cheng, I just want to see Nian Nian earlier."

    Cheng Min:.

    She couldn't stand the sour smell of love.

    "Come on, come on, stick together, I have to go back." She has to work overtime tonight, so she has to go back to study it earlier.

    The walls of Li Fei's building must be repaired first, because the damage is the most serious, and the people living in it are basically the person in charge of the base, the big guys.

    Everyone is also very contributing, because this Cheng Min thinks, let's build this building first.

    After Cheng Min walked away, Yu Jingcai turned his head and asked Bai Niannian in a deep voice, "Are they tired? Are they easy to get along with?"

    Yu Jing's mission today is also a day of anxiety.

    Although the task is not easy, he is more worried about Bai Niannian, because he is afraid that the little girl will not be able to handle it.