Chapter 5

Escape Together

    The two zombies were indeed attracted by the man, and the pitch-black nails shone with a strange luster in the darkness, which was more terrifying than the night.

    Bai Niannian feels that his psychological quality is really good. It's this time, and he still thinks about it.

    Almost when the two zombies rushed towards the man, Bai Niannian got up quickly and rushed out.

    Afraid that he would throw the bricks and cause the zombies to turn around and attack her again, Bai Niannian hesitated, and finally put the bricks back in the bag.

    But it doesn't seem very good to let the man escape by himself.

    Some people are not kind. They meet her by chance, but they are willing to take the risk to save her. Of course, Bai Niannian thinks that the other party is greedy for her milk.

    But no matter what the purpose is, at least they really saved themselves at a critical moment, and Bai Niannian is not an ungrateful person.

    So, after rushing out, Bai Niannian quickly searched the store for possible weapons, ready to go back to help.

    Although she is a scumbag, she is at least a fighting force.

    She couldn't do it from the front, but if she attacked, she should probably be able to... OK?

    Bai Niannian looked around the store quickly, and finally found only a small shoe rack, the material should be black round steel.

    But as long as it's not a plastic product, it's fine. Bai Niannian strode over, picked up the shoe rack with both hands, and weighed it. It was quite heavy, and the texture didn't feel like plastic.

    Most of it is metal.

    There was a sound in the room, but it was not too loud. The man should also be worried that once the movement became too loud, he would recruit the zombies outside.

    However, if the movement is too light, there is definitely no way to escape. Dealing with this kind of monster will eventually consume one's own physical strength.

    Bai Niannian walked into the hut holding the shoe rack, and quickly recalled in his mind, besides this dry cleaner, which store is more suitable for hiding?

    I haven't figured it out yet, but Bai Niannian has already rushed in.

    At this time, Bai Niannian stood at the door, and his vision was much better, so as soon as he entered, he saw that the man was knocked to the ground at this time, and one of the zombies had already stretched his head over, looking like that, either wanted to eat the man , or just want to assimilate men!

    Gan!

    Originally the man rushed over, but Bai Niannian thought he was powerful.

    Unexpectedly, it is actually a reckless.

    But no matter what, people bought time for themselves, so Bai Niannian couldn't really let it go.

    So, rushing over with a breath, raising the shoe rack and shining the back of the zombie's head is a heavy blow!

    boom!

    Along with this loud noise, there is also a black liquid that erupted after the zombie's brain exploded!

    Bai Niannian couldn't dodge, and was sprayed all over her face. If it wasn't for her tight mouth, she would have been able to feel the sour taste of the zombie's blood.