Chapter 13

Double Awakening Ability Again

    After Bai Niannian gave Yu Jing the medicine, he tried his body temperature again.

    It's still the temperature that can scald boiled eggs, and I don't know if it will burn people out.

    It seems that only using warm water to cool down is not enough. Bai Niannian thought about it and pulled out a box of alcohol from the small warehouse with difficulty. After diluting it with the mountain spring water in the system, he then physically cooled Yu Jing.

    While helping Yu Jing to cool down, he did not forget to listen to the movements outside with his ears erect.

    This small warehouse is not necessarily really safe, but at least it has not attracted the attention of zombies for the time being.

    After a busy day, Bai Niannian was exhausted, sat down, leaned against the wall, gasped for breath, and tried his best to keep silent.

    During the break, Bai Niannian was not idle, but looked at the grass in the system, put it away when it was mature, and sent it to the feed workshop. There are six positions in the feed workshop, that is to say, if Bai Niannian Regardless, it can store six feeds.

    If this amount is exceeded, even if the amount of forage is sufficient, the feed mill will go on strike.

    Because there is no place to store the processed feed, the assembly line cannot run.

    Bai Niannian took the feed in time, threw it into the warehouse, and put grass in the feed workshop. At the same time, the grass on the three black fields was also planted by the way.

    Bai Nian Nian was busy for a long time, trying to store the things outside in the system warehouse.

    [Storage failed~]

    Bai Niannian was not too surprised about this. She tried before and put her backpack in the system warehouse, but it didn't work at that time.

    Now it's just not giving up.

    Since I can't put them in, I can only wait for Yu Jing to wake up, and then take these medicines away, otherwise wouldn't it be too wasteful?

    That night, Bai Niannian hardly slept much, and there was no alarm clock. Even if there was, he didn't dare to make a noise, for fear of attracting the attention of the zombies, so Bai Niannian woke up after taking a nap, and then went to test the temperature of Yujing.

    Every two hours, give each other antipyretics, water, and physical cooling by the way.

    Then Bai Nian Nian takes a nap and repeats the previous steps.

    The door of the warehouse was tightly closed, and the light from the outside could not get in, but Bai Niannian had a watch on his wrist, which showed the time at seven in the morning.

    This can actually be felt from the temperature.

    At night, it was very cold in the warehouse, and Bai Niannian always felt that the outer wall of the north wall might be frozen, because the cold air kept seeping into it along the wall.

    Bai Niannian only had a cotton jacket on his body, and the quilt provided by Yu Jing was still wrapped around him, for fear that he would not be able to bear it.

    After dawn, the temperature slowly rose, and Bai Niannian felt that his hands and feet were not so cold.

    After Bai Niannian's hands were frozen, she no longer tried to test Yu Jing's body temperature with her hands, but found a forehead thermometer and checked it from time to time.