chapter 97-98

Chapter 97
The end of the world cured his cleanliness!

    Yu Jing was also thinking about the question that Bai Niannian was thinking about.

    After all, it is for the survival of mankind.

    It's just that if there are too few survivors and too many aliens, the final outcome will not be too good.

    The atmosphere of the first base is good, and the characters of the leaders are also good, and there is Li Fei's pressure. As long as he can do it, then Bai Niannian will not encounter any danger even if he makes a confession.

    Of course, this is also his conclusion after observing for more than half a month.

    If they had just come to the base, Yu Jing would think about this issue, but he certainly wouldn't have figured it out so quickly, or told the truth.

    But I've been watching it for so long now...

    maybe give it a try.

    Always try to believe it, if it really suffers, then there is him.

    He will protect Bai Niannian.

    "I think we can give it a try, or let's talk to Li Fei and Cheng Min tomorrow?" Yu Jing said slowly after thinking about it.

    He thought about it, of course, it is impossible for Bai Niannian to take out things in vain, they have to seek welfare.

    It's not that they are selfish, but they also need to protect their own interests.

    There are a lot of things that Bai Niannian took out. This is a fresh material, isn't it worth a little good welfare?

    Hang up a vacant post, get some benefits every month, and don't let Bai Niannian work too hard.

    Since the end of the world, Bai Niannian has no real relaxation or rest, and Yu Jing also feels distressed for her.

    If you can, it is also good to stay at the base to farm.

    "That's fine." After listening to Yu Jing's decision, Bai Niannian nodded.

    The dinner is very rich, everyone has been tired all day, and the appetite has become particularly large.

    Bai Niannian felt that he had eaten two more rice balls than before.

    After I finished eating, I felt very uncomfortable, and I also took two tablets for stomach and digestion.

    "Let me rub it for you?" Yu Jing asked when Bai Niannian was paralyzed on the sofa, motionless and pressing his stomach from time to time. He was a little worried and asked in a low voice.

    This position is a bit sensitive, and it is not easy for him to get started directly, so he still needs to ask.

    "Well." The relationship between Bai Niannian and Yu Jing has become more and more intimate in an unconscious time.

    Although the two didn't say anything about their relationship, everything seemed to have tacitly agreed, and it was a matter of course.

    Bai Niannian didn't refuse, Yu Jing helped her to rub for a while, watching her brows and eyes stretched, which made her relieved a lot.

    Others don't want to eat dog food, but Yu Jing still has to tell his friends about Bai Niannian.

    The friends do not object, and the ability is Bai Niannian, and people decide by themselves.