chapter 109-110

Chapter 109

If all this is a man-made disaster, then...

    Bai Niannian and the others quickly stabilized the situation because of the unexpected surprise.

    The people outside screamed and wanted to make peace, and they repeatedly stated that they had a polite attitude towards Bai Niannian and had no other bad intentions.

    "Really, we just want to invite her to our base as a guest, nothing else."

    "Don't burn it, don't burn it, I can't stand it anymore!"

    ...

    Although they said so, Yu Jing didn't show mercy.

    That's what they said when they couldn't beat it, what if it was before?

    Their previous posture didn't look like they were very friendly and wanted to invite someone to be a guest.

    Those people saw that they couldn't beat them, and they stopped attacking.

    After all, he just took over the mission of the base, so he didn't need to take his own life.

    At first they felt that they could play, but they also attacked strongly.

    After finding that they couldn't fight, they also began to back off.

    There are more than ten people left outside, and they have already folded nearly ten people.

    "It can't go on like this anymore."

    "Yes."

    Some familiar people who came together looked at each other, exchanged a low voice, and then ran away...

    Yes, ran away.

    Escape this kind of thing, one took the lead, and the rest became special and natural.

    The first one ran away, then there was the third, the fourth...

    Bai Niannian has been paying attention to digging materials, then building the safe house, and always trying to keep their most important building in the best condition.

    She also listened attentively to the situation outside, but she didn't see it more thoroughly than Yu Jing.

    After all, the other party was all on the bodies of the power users outside, so the other party escaped, and he discovered it at the first time.

    "Minister Li, and Section Chief Cheng, there are eleven spies from outside the base. They have entered the base and let them be careful. The abilities of these people are..." After several rounds of investigation, Yu Jing has already figured out the opponent's abilities.

    Although it was said that the remaining eleven people could not see clearly their faces, nor were they male or female, he still had a good idea of ​​the abilities of these people.

    Of course, the other party may also have reservations, but probably the direction is not wrong.

    Now that the base is surrounded, the issue of the spies cannot be solved for the time being, but they cannot be allowed to fish in troubled waters, which will affect the interests and development of the base.

    Minister Li responded quickly and communicated with Cheng Min in time.

    "Are you all right?" Cheng Min wasn't really worried about Bai Niannian's side, but she couldn't find time now, let alone transfer someone over.