38

Am I Really Shameless? ? ? (…

    Changhe Village is very close to Changting Town. If you walk, you can come here in more than ten minutes. This is how the village and town are originally. The town is surrounded by various villages, but Changhe Village is closer.

    Because of the proximity, if Hu's father and Hu's mother were too busy to cook by themselves, they would go back to the village to eat at Grandpa Hu's house.

    The two old people, although they are old, still plant a few acres of land, not for money. Grandpa Hu has three sons. Although he lost one, the remaining two sons are of good character. They are married daughters-in-law. It's okay, so I give some pension money every year.

    Although the money is not too much, it is enough for the old man to eat and drink.

    The reason why the land is still planted is that it is reluctant to rent out the land, and I don’t want to see them deserted, so I just plant it myself.

    Probably because of their long-term work, the two old people are in good health despite their old age.

    Among the sons of the Hu family, except for Uncle Hu's family, who are still farming in the village, Dad Hu and Uncle Hu have all come out.

    Dad Hu opened a pancake shop in the town. Uncle Hu was a public official. The husband and wife sacrificed in their early years, leaving a daughter to live with Grandpa Hu and the others.

    "It should be fine, it's fine." Hu Rang made his mouth tremble, comforting himself.

    At this time, other people have nothing to say.

    how to say?

    If it is the worst result, no matter how much you say, the other party won't listen.

    "Brother Xu, please take Hu Rangrang to the store with Sister Qin. Let's clean up this area first, otherwise it will be difficult to leave in a while." Yu Jing quickly parked the car at the entrance of the pancake shop and motioned to everyone. After getting off the car, put the car away first, then pull out the steel pipe and make a simple arrangement.

    Both Xu Pingyuan and Yang Qin's abilities were powerful attack abilities, so it was safe for them to bring Hu Rangrang.

    He took the others to clean up the nearby zombies, and it was convenient for them to leave later.

    Otherwise, it would be interesting to be trapped in a pancake shop.

    "Yeah." Xu Pingyuan responded, and shook his hair in a thoughtful manner.

    After Yang Qin quickly pulled out the military shovel next to him, he said in disgust: "Don't dump it, it's too oily, it feels like you're throwing me in the face."

    Xu Pingyuan: ...

    Who said that men are ruthless?

    Isn't it the same for women?

    After all, they slept once, did they hurt him like this?

    Xu Pingyuan smiled awkwardly and politely, and gritted his teeth at the same time.

    At the same time, the movements of the hands did not stop.

    He also used a steel pipe in his hand. In fact, he has supernatural abilities, so he can do it without weapons.

    But...

    he was afraid that he would encounter those difficult mutant plants that were not easy to deal with. It would be a little disgusting to use that thing directly.