22

Want to pet her into a princess pea

    After the four of them cleaned up, they finally looked a little human.

    The light in the room is not strong, just the small night light glowing yellow.

    However, the area of ​​the house is not large, and everyone is surrounded by them, and this little light is enough.

    Hu and Guo winked and brought the table by the bedside. There were four of them, Bai Niannian was a girl, and Hu Rangrang directly let her sit on the bed. Although it was a cold board, it was more comfortable to sit on.

    Yu Jing is the boss and their goddess, so naturally he has to sit.

    Hu Guo and the others stood there because there was no place to sit and there were no chairs in the room.

    "Eating more while standing, God Yu, what do we have to eat at night?" Hu Rangrang is now a poor man, and in order to survive, he can only beg for food with shame.

    Guo Xiang didn't say a word, and looked at him eagerly.

    He threw up everything he ate at that time, and he was so hungry that his stomach was pumping.

    Yu Jing didn't do anything extra, first took out a steamed lobster and put it in front of Bai Niannian.

    This lobster is not small. Bai Niannian estimated that it must be about three pounds.

    Because it is steamed, it retains its original flavor and its shape is well preserved.

    "This was steamed directly to save trouble, don't dislike it." The food in the Yujing space was hoarded urgently after he was reborn.

    Some are ordered from the stores he often eats, and some are ingredients from home.

    At that time, he just wanted to hoard more milk, and he also hoarded other supplies. In this case, even if he didn't want to live at any moment, he still had milk to drink around, and he died happily.

    Like this ready-made meal, he really didn't stock up much.

    A lot of boxed lunches were found in a snack bar downstairs when he escaped from the house...

    "Very good, very good." Listening to Yu Jing's words, Bai Niannian waved his hand hurriedly, and pushed the shrimp to the middle at the same time: "You guys eat too, everyone."

    Since everyone is a friend, Bai Niannian doesn't plan to do anything special and eat alone.

    So, sign everyone together.

    Since it was a big meal, Yu Jing was not polite, and took out a few dishes from the space, and then handed over two steamed buns.

    Bai Niannian only took one, and the steamed buns were almost as big as Bai Niannian's face, and she couldn't eat one.

    For the rest of their lives, the four of them ate a particularly comfortable meal.

    In the past, if they couldn't finish eating, Hu Guo and the others might just throw them in the trash can.

    But today, can't finish?

    nonexistent!

    The two felt that they were hungry enough to eat a cow, and in the end they even ate the chopped ginger in the dish.

    Bai Nian Nian: .

    It doesn't have to be so exaggerated.

    After eating, he drank water again. Of course, Yu Jing drank the milk that Bai Niannian handed over.