Chapter 107-108

Chapter 107
Those distant past lives are for Yu Jing...

    After the joke, Xu Pingyuan asked in a deep voice, "What is the reaction at the base, or is there any preparation?"

    They can be well protected, but Bai Niannian is now working for the base, although there are similarities. Corresponding benefits, but the base gets more benefits, and such a good ability user is also a big boost for the base.

    So, it's impossible for the base to say nothing at all, right?

    "Everyone said that the people who were stalking today have been caught. It is estimated that Cheng Min and the others are doing the follow-up interrogation, and the protection is also being strengthened, but some things are hard to prevent." Regarding Xu Pingyuan's question, Yu Jing told the truth.

    "It's good if the base has a statement, but we have to be careful ourselves." After Xu Pingyuan thought about it, he then said, "Should Guo Zi be with you tomorrow?"

    Xu Pingyuan felt that he really had to protect Bai Niannian. .

    This is their mobile treasure trove, and nothing should go wrong.

    If something really happened, let's not talk about Yu Jing, they can't afford such a loss! ! !

    "No need for now, let's take a look at the situation first." Yu Jing just wanted to remind everyone, for fear that someone would approach them through different reasons.

    If it is a normal approach, it's okay to say, but I'm afraid it is a malicious approach.

    Xu Pingyuan and the others also understood what Yu Jing meant, nodded and said: "Okay, if there is a need, you must say it in time. Safety is very important every year."

    "Yes, I also want to eat tender goose stewed in an iron pot." Hu It's not good for Rang to be overly worried, for fear of Yu Jing being jealous, so he still thinks about the big goose.

    Guo Xiang also wanted to say something, but after moving his mouth a few times, he just said, "Me too."

    Yu Jing: .

    Brother, you are a college student after all! ! !

    Everyone briefly exchanged information, and when Bai Niannian shared the lipstick, he also talked to the girls about this issue.

    Song Meiyi's face turned green after listening to it: "No, no, is it such a dog?"

    After saying a word, she patted her chest again and said, "Why am I so panicked, when they investigate us, it is estimated that You know, I'm the last to join the team, they won't take me as an entry point, I'm afraid."

    Song Meiyi felt that she must have absolute perseverance and loyalty.

    But...

    I'm afraid others will play dirty tricks.

    Her mind is not the kind of fast turning, she is afraid that she will not be able to handle it.

    "It's alright, don't be nervous." Bai Niannian just wanted to remind her friends to be careful. She was just afraid that if the other party found out that they couldn't catch her and took others as hostages, it would be troublesome.

    Remind my friends, I just want everyone to be vigilant, not to let my friends mess up.

    Seeing that Song Meiyi's tense legs were shaking, Hu Xue thought for a while, and then whispered, "I'm scared to hear what you said, they won't look at me as weak, pitiful and helpless, so they can target me too. ?"