chapter 89-90

return

Start with a cow [Doomsday]

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 89 On the second basement floor, there is no living person anymore. ...

    Seeing Bai Niannian stop to think, Yu Jing also stopped, turned his head and asked in a low voice, "Did you think of something?"

    Yu Jing felt that the girl was careful, maybe she could find something.

    In this regard, Bai Niannian thought about it and whispered, "Is it possible that there is no mechanism setting, but purely remote control? If it is really remote control, we can't find it, because it doesn't exist in the first place. "

    Bai Niannian thinks that they have looked carefully, but they still don't have it, so they should change their thinking and consider other directions.

    Hearing what Bai Niannian said, Yu Jing thought about it and took out the remote control they had obtained before.

    He didn't move the remote control immediately, but called the friends together and discussed it with everyone.     Yu Jing told Bai Niannian's guess. After

    speaking, Yu Jing added: "We only have this remote control for the time being, so if there is a remote control device, we can't find it if we go back now."

People have been eaten by vultures, and the remote control is afraid that there is no whole body.

    So, if it's the remote, they seem to be at an impasse again.

    But if you think about it, it's not.

    After Yu Jing's voice fell, everyone fell into thinking, Bai Niannian tried to think about the problem from another direction: "If there is another floor underground, and it happens to be controlled by a remote control, then does it mean that there is danger coming? At the time of the attack, some of them had already entered another underground floor, and a batch of zombies also entered?" After

    saying this, everyone's thoughts were immediately opened.

    If there are zombies entering the ground, then this remote control in their hands will be useful.

    Because, if they control the zombies, then the other party will move, and when there is movement, they can try to see it.

    And the zombies are so powerful, maybe they can directly break through this building?

    Even if they can't break through, they can still demolish it directly with explosive force according to the location!

    Thinking of this possibility, Xu Pingyuan slapped his thigh and said, "We can try it. This is an idea. It's better than blindly looking for it.

    " We want to fight, if we can get it out, then let's fight." Hu Rangrang also felt that it was feasible.

    Others also expressed their thoughts, and they all agreed to start with zombies.

    Anyway, they can't find how to enter the other underground floor for the time being, so it is better to start with the method they can think of.

    Yu Jing saw that everyone had no opinion, and after thinking about it, he said, "Then I tried it."

    After trying, no one knows what will happen.