Chapter 70

The grievances and grievances of the previous life will be settled in this life. ...

    Xu Pingyuan, who had just recovered, felt resentment in his heart. Seeing Meng Yihan's determination to rush towards the safe house on their side, he raised his eyebrows and said coldly, "Nian Nian, she will come over in a while. Do, do you have the right to refuse scumbags or something?"

    This one really doesn't.

    Although I don't have permission, I can move it!

    Bai Niannian is now in good control, and he can go up to the ground, just don't get too far away, otherwise, if the landing is unstable, the safe house will easily fall and last for a long time.

    "No authority, but you can go back." Bai Niannian thinks this is not bad.

    Give people hope, and cut them off with their own hands.

    It's more interesting than pushing people directly into the abyss of despair.

    This is indeed the case. Meng Yihan looked at the wooden house in front of him, and only felt hopeful in his heart.

    So, she hit harder, and didn't forget to drag Zhou Fu, who was like a dead dog, too.

    In fact, Zhou Fu was bitten by a zombie in the process.

    But for Meng Yihan, Zhou Fu is just a tool person, what does it have to do with her?

    If it wasn't for maintaining his good image in the team, Meng Yihan would have wanted Zhou Fu to die long ago.

    It's not bad that she is willing to endure for so long.

    At this time, whether she lives or dies, or she dies, will make it like this. Shouldn't she be bitten?

    Seeing Meng Yihan rushing towards this side with all his might, Hu Rangrang shook his head and said, "Hey, with such a spirit, is it not good to survive well? I have a bad heart, really."

    "That's right . , looks like a powerful sister, why can't you think about it?" Hu Xue nodded in agreement.

    Yang Qin also joined the discussion group: "That's right, that captain is not a good person at first glance, why can't you think about it?"

    "Things gather together, people are divided into groups." Bai Niannian made a summary on the side.

    Hearing her say this, the friends thought about it and thought it was reasonable.

    They were moved a little by Meng Yihan's stubbornness and almost helped her to clean up.

    Meng Yihan felt that the safe house was right in front of her, so she tried her best to come over, but every time she got closer, she found that the wooden house was further away from her.

    Meng Yihan didn't know why, she just wanted to rush forward.

    Bai Niannian stared at Meng Yihan, and when she saw her approaching, she moved back.

    After moving twice, Hu Xue couldn't help laughing: "Hey, seeing her like this makes me feel a little unbearable all of a sudden, but thinking about the two hundred zombies that night, I think she really deserves it!"

    Not far away, Sun Bo and the others have already Sun Bo couldn't hold on for too long. Originally, Sun Bo was not convinced, but now he began to admit his cowardice. Can hear a little sound.

    "Yu Jing, are you really so heartless, watching us die?"

    "We used to...you were like this? You are...hearted!"