Chapter 61

In the apocalypse, you can meet strength and beauty...

    After listening to Hu Rangrang's words, everyone was silent for a while. After a long time, Dad Hu said with a smile: "What does that matter? We can't control others, and the first base may not be all good people, right? People are always good people. There are good and bad, some are pleasing to the eye, some are not pleasing to the eye, there are so many just right in this world, we are very lucky to have a caring team."

    Speaking of this, Dad Hu Raising his chopsticks, he gestured to the roast meat on it and said, "It's like, some people can't eat and starve to death, but we still have a mouthful of roast meat to eat. Isn't that good luck enough?"

    Hu Mom nodded while listening, but at the end she raised her hand and clapped: "Nonsense, obviously our strength is here."

    "Old lady, you are swollen!" Hu Dad felt that Hu Mom had woken up since she woke up. After the supernatural power, it is very inflated.

    Of course, the two of them were just joking, and they didn't really mean to be on the line.

    But listening to Dad Hu say this, it made everyone less anxious.

    That's right, in this world, there are people who are pleasing to the eye, and there are people who are not pleasing to the eye. No one can predict what the situation at the first base will be like.

    Moreover, it is impossible to deny a base just because of this team.

    The team didn't deserve it.

    And if you can really meet it, you can also calculate the account from last night!

    After Chi Hong swallowed the barbecue in his mouth, he agreed: "I think Uncle Hu is right, when I was at work, I used to quarrel with the waiters in the guest room. After that, I got even more angry, and then I ate too much, and the next day my face was swollen, and I was going to be laughed at by them again."

    Hearing Chi Hong say this, Yang Qin couldn't help laughing on the side.

    When Chi Hong heard the voice, she turned her head with a face of bitterness and hatred.

    Yang Qin was embarrassed to laugh again, but the corners of her slightly curved lips couldn't be straightened.

    Oops, how can this be done.

    Chi Hong: .

    Damn, shut yourself up!

    Bai Niannian was watching the two people frolic and wanted to say something, but there was no example around him.

    Bai Niannian is the one with better luck, the roommates in the university dormitory are not bad.

    There are four people in the dormitory. They all have the same major, and they usually get along well, although they are not close enough, because Bai Niannian is busy working part-time to make money.

    There is another one, who is busy falling in love every day, and basically does not appear in the bedroom very much.

    But even if they did, they were all polite.

    Of course, Bai Niannian knew that not every bedroom was like them.

    The four girls in some dormitories have a good relationship and travel together, like four sisters with different surnames.

    However, more of them are the bad ones, like they are next door to them, and they can be heard making noises and even move their hands when everything is fine.