45

Happy double, happy plus! ...

    Many people can't eat anymore, but they are still greedy looking at apples.

    Everyone looked at each other and quickly negotiated a plan.

    Apples are easy to cut, you can share them.

    If two people can't finish it, only four people, if four people can't finish it, only eight people!

    You have to take a sip as much as you want, the child is greedy!

    In the end, everyone found a partner. At this time, no one was embarrassed to come over to find a partner for Yu Jing or Bai Niannian.

    So much so that the two were ruthlessly singled out.

    Bai Niannian: ?

    Bai Niannian didn't quite understand, but they thought they had known Yu Jing for the longest time, so their relationship was better, so they just wondered and turned to look at Yu Jing.

    Yu Jing, on the other hand, was secretly happy, and even raised his brows lightly, looking a little happy.

    Yu Jing didn't hide his emotions at all, the corners of his lips curled slightly, and he asked in a low voice, "We share one?"

    While speaking, he took out one of the apples. The apple is split in half in the middle.

    Xu Pingyuan and Yang Qin also acted in the same way, and Bai Niannian was amazed.

    Woohoo, is this the power of a power user?

    Adore it, adore it!

    The child's real name is admired!

    Fortunately, she has a system, otherwise she would be drooling every day!

    Looking at Bai Niannian's envious and expectant eyes, Yu Jing understood her expectations as soon as his mind changed. After thinking about it, he couldn't help laughing: "Your ability is also very powerful, although it is not blessed with physical strength..."

    Speaking of this, Yu Jing was a little unsure, thinking about the changes he had made in the past few days from knowing Bai Niannian to the present, then changed the topic and changed his previous words: "No no no, there are still some changes, it's just that Your physical ability evolves a little slower, but progress is a good thing, don’t worry, your abilities are unique, you don’t need to envy others.”

    And you are also unique to me.

    The latter sentence, Yu Jing really wanted to say it all, but he was afraid that it would be too early to scare Bai Niannian.

    When he really cared about a person, Yu Jing's mind was so delicate that he was amazed.

    When they were chatting before, they had simply delivered each other's information, so Yu Jing knew that Bai Niannian had never been in love.

    At that time, Bai Niannian said in a self-deprecating manner: he has a bad personality, so he is a widow king.

    However, Yu Jing felt that Bai Niannian had a good temper, a soft temper, and a kind heart. It could not be because of his personality that no one pursued him.

    And the little girl looks so good, even if no one sees her inner beauty, there are always some people who look at her face, and it is impossible that no one really chases after her.

    So, the little girl herself refused.

    As for why?

    Yu Jing probably guessed that the original family had caused her too much damage that she might not be able to accept someone easily and start a relationship.