Chapter 9

Upgrading to Level 2

    Bai Niannian complained in his heart, but he was always vigilant on his face.

    After Yu Jing fought, he was really tired, so after seeing Bai Niannian sitting down, he sat directly on the table next to him.

    The table is a little higher, but it is not a problem at all for the after view of the tall and long legs, and it is very easy to sit over.

    The two of them still have the black blood of the zombies that rolled around before, so they can temporarily fool the nearby zombies.

    Even if the security pavilion leaks from all sides, the surrounding zombies should not attack them for the time being because of the confusion of black blood.

    Yu Jing knew that it was only temporary.

    After nightfall, the five senses of the zombies will be strengthened, and Yu Jing's strange smells should not be able to hide.

    Moreover, with the outbreak of the apocalypse and the awakening of power users, zombies will evolve more rapidly.

    Among the five senses of zombies today, the senses of hearing and smell are very strong, and the vision is still a little weak, but after a long time, they will evolve very strongly.

    Even without the blessing of the night, they will still be very powerful, and their abilities are still advancing.

    Their height, weight, and ability will be improved in various ways, which will become more and more troublesome.

    Not only zombies, but also mutated animals and plants.

    But that's something that comes later, and they should rest for now.

    Yu Jing really has no idea of ​​surviving, probably because he was betrayed too badly in his last life, or maybe he was too tired in his last life, and now he is desperate for this world.

    However, on the way to death, he met Bai Yueguang... Milk.

    Forget it, for the sake of milk, live a little longer.

    Moreover, Yu Jing also had people with guilt in his previous life. Now that he has awakened early in this life, he will go over to see if he can save people in advance, so that the other party will not suffer again.

    He doesn't have any other skills, but he has a lot of things in the space, and the force value is not bad. It is not a problem to protect one or two people.

    "Drinking milk?" Bai Niannian saw Yu Jing sitting there, slightly bowing his head and not speaking, thinking that the other party was extremely tired, thought about it, and handed over two more bottles of milk.

    The speed of a bottle in ten minutes is still very fast, and Bai Niannian can stock up soon.

    Moreover, his experience value will soon be enough to 15, and you can immediately upgrade to the second level.

    What will happen in the second level, Bai Niannian is actually looking forward to it.

    Bai Yueguang's milk was delivered to him, and Yu Jing had no reason to refuse.

    For someone who isn't a milk drinker, these milks may all taste the same.

    But for those who love to drink milk since childhood, Bai Niannian's supernatural (...) milk is really a luxury in the milk world, and people can't refuse it at all.