21

When Bai Niannian saw Guo Xiang bent down, he realized that it was not good. It was almost a subconscious reaction. He took a step to the side and picked up the crystal core that flew out.

    In this way, both the crystal nucleus and the self are preserved.

    Guo Xiang and Hu Rangrang had just eaten, but they could still spit out a lot if they vomited.

    Although it didn't take long to eat it, but let's face it, the food that entered the stomach and was baptized by gastric acid...

    Bai Nian Nian didn't know whether it was the black blood of the zombies or Guo Xiang's vomit. .

    Guo Xiang is not feeling well here, and Hu Rangrang is even worse there.

    Almost Guo Xiang vomited on this side, and Hu Rangrang vomited on the other side.

    The two were back to back, and the rhythm of vomiting was quite consistent.

    Bai Niannian found that after two days of baptism by zombies, his psychological quality was much stronger now.

    Now she can watch the zombie's head with blood and brains overflowing without changing her face, and calmly watch the two big boys vomit pale and their legs tremble.

    However, Bai Niannian was in a trance for a moment, and then joined the battle again.

    Because Guo Xiang's knocking on the head was too loud just now, and there was still a smell here, so many zombies came around.

    These two people vomited, there was no way to join the battle, and Bai Niannian had to protect them first.

    Yu Jing did not expect that these two people would vomit like this.

    But he didn't mean to laugh at them. After all, he killed a zombie for the first time in his last life, and he vomited was not much better than these two people.

    So, he just glanced at it lightly, then waved the steel pipe again, and at the same time reminded in a low voice: "Forget it first, go."

    You can't drag it here, the more you drag it, the harder it is to walk.

    The two also understood this, so after vomiting most of the time, they forcibly endured the disgusting feeling and started waving the steel pipe in their hands again.

    From the boys' dormitory to the school gate, when Bai Niannian and the others came in, it didn't take a long time, not even an hour.

    But if you go out...

    it took a full hour and a half, and the four of them cleared almost half of the zombies on the campus.

    After the fight, Bai Niannian almost always swings the steel pipe mechanically, then fishes out the crystal nucleus, then swings again, and then fishes again.

    The expression was also a little lively and agile at the beginning, and then completely numb.

    As for Hu Rangrang and Guo Xiang?

    Sometimes, people get used to spitting up.

    For some desensitization treatments, half an hour is enough.

    From the person who vomited at the very beginning, he was able to adapt with a calm expression, and it only took more than half an hour.

    In the process, they also encountered some students who wanted to attract Bai Niannian's attention by screaming, and wanted Bai Niannian to save them.