51

"Eat barbecue, this is good!" Xu Ping...

    Bai Niannian has a friendly attitude, which greatly reduces the tension and anxiety between the siblings.

    The two quickly nodded and came in, each found a basin, and began to pick up things in the basin.

    A lot of things don't need to be said, just look at it.

    After Le Jinyu and Yue Qingping came in, they picked it up and gave a brief introduction to the members of Bai Niannian's team.

    Le Jinyu is 20 years old this year, one year older than Bai Niannian. He will be a sophomore when he starts school again. He goes to school one year later than Bai Niannian

    . The biology is good, Bai Niannian thinks that the other party should be a person who studies the gods.

    Otherwise, at the age of 15, you have already completed the second year of high school, and at the age of 16, you can enter the freshman year.

    The siblings have no other close relatives. When the zombies first came out, they happened to be shopping at the mall, and they were trapped here.

    "The mall was full of people and monsters at that time." Referring to the scene at that time, Le Jinyu still has lingering fears.

    The main thing is that the scene is too scary!

    The zombies went crazy and started to attack indiscriminately. When they caught people, they were either torn, bitten, or eaten alive. There were also some tall zombies, just like reptiles, and swallowed them directly.

    Le Jinyu watched as a zombie swallowed a person alive, leaving a deep psychological shadow. Now that he mentions it, he still shivers when he speaks.

    "Qingping and I avoided as much as possible, and we also encountered malicious people in the process, but fortunately, we avoided them." Le Jinyu has a lot to say and can say a few.

    Yueqing spoke very little, and most of the time, he lowered his head and didn't like to talk much.

    In this regard, Le Jinyu explained a little embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, Qingping has some social fears."

    Everyone understood her explanation.

    "I know where the backup generators in the mall are." After briefly talking about the encounter between the sister and brother in the past few days, Le Jinyu mentioned the most important point.

    As for the generator, Le Jinyu gave an explanation in time: "When I was running with Qingping, I accidentally saw it. There is a shopping mall office behind the supermarket, and there is a warehouse at the innermost part of the office. The backup generator is in There."

    Le Jinyu felt that the team was willing to accept the siblings, and they should also show their sincerity.

    Now that the power is out, a generator should be a good thing.

    Of course, this thing also depends on whether the individual dares to use it or not.

    After all, the sound is too loud, and it is easy to attract zombies.

    "This is not bad." Bai Niannian thinks that the generator can be used. As long as there are many people, the village will be cleaned up again. If the generator is used, it will be fine.

    After a lot of thoughts went through his mind, Bai Niannian whispered.

    Yu Jing nodded while listening. Whether they stayed in the village or went to the base of the official organization, generators were indeed good things.