46

She is working hard and living very seriously...

    When Xu Pingyuan heard this, he slapped his thighs, and his voice split with excitement: "No, Erhu, there are all girls sleeping inside, you go in like this..." It's

    not good.     Before he finished speaking, Hu Rangrang

    backed away with a blushing face. As he retreated, he asked worriedly, "Xiaoxue, how is my mother?"

Dodge.

    When the others heard it, Hu's mother had a fever, so she got up quickly, and Hu's father almost followed Hu Rangrang's footsteps and rushed in.

    Just approaching the door, seeing Hu Rangrang's blushing like a monkey's butt, plus Xu Pingyuan's reminder just now, he also reacted.

    Standing there embarrassed, the whole person was still a little nervous, and asked in a trembling voice: "Yes, Xiaoxue, how is your second mother?

    " After taking care of it all night, the second mother is still in a drowsiness, probably because of the awakening ability, she was too tired, so she fell asleep." Hu Xue quickly explained with a loud voice, she didn't speak again, for fear that another man would rush in. !

    Hu Rangrang came in just now, but he didn't see anything.

    After all, it is so cold that no one can sleep naked with their clothes off.

    Sleeping in warm autumn clothes is already their bottom line.

    But...

    the warm autumn clothes are very slim, and the lines are still very good when viewed from the back.

    When Hu Rangrang hurried in, although he didn't look much, he glanced at Yang Qin who was holding clothes.

    Then Yang Qin turned his head abruptly, and the two unexpectedly looked at each other.

    Hu Rangrang blushed instantly, and quickly backed out, there was no time to see how his mother was doing.

    Hearing Hu Xue saying that it was all right, and that Bai Niannian was there to help take care of it, Hu Rangrang felt relieved, and the temperature on his face gradually subsided.

    But Hu Rangrang knew that when Yu Shen awakened his fire-type ability, it was Bai Niannian who guarded him.

    Bai Niannian has not only guarded Yushen, but also guarded him. He has a lot of experience. Hu Rangrang is relieved after hearing it.

    After hearing about this, Yu Jing originally wanted to raise his voice and ask a question, but now everyone is concerned about Hu Ma, and he was afraid that he would ask something else, which would not look good.

    He can only temporarily press the thoughts in his heart and pack up the bedding and other items.

    Hu Xue also knew that when she got up early in the morning, she had to go out and give everyone some water, so that Yu Jing and the others could burn it for washing.

    Originally, she wanted to give Hu Ma to Bai Niannian, but everyone was very fast. When Hu Rang made such a breakthrough, she could not wait to grow eight hands and put on her clothes in an instant.

    Within three minutes, everyone was neatly dressed and the curtains were pulled open.

    It happened to be Yang Qin who was pulling the curtain. Looking at her, Hu Rangrang felt a little embarrassed, although he didn't actually see anything, he only moved a shadow, and he panicked and ran away subconsciously.